Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

465K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#4,197 ·
I actually think quite a lot of fans like that one :lol: It's one of those things that you either love or hate (personally, I'm on the hate side). And to think that she started her collection with that one :lol: On another note, I saw someone write that her Nike contract expires at the end of the year. Wasn't that already supposed to happen in spring? Suggesting that she renewed it since she's obviously still with them.

#4,200 ·
I love her '10 dress :lol: It looked messy when she was sweating but at least it's unique and they actually put in the effort to make it. This dress though, is the definition of basic and has nothing worth mentioning. I hate the different colors of its back. I just hate basic ones. This goes along with her '14 USO night dress as her most basic slam dresses ever. And for her to wear them at night on Arsh is just urgh.

#4,201 ·
Those are some hideous dresses, but she gets the outfits her tennis these days deserves :shrug:

#4,216 ·
Any clue for her 2019 dress?
Max told media that Maria will wear her best outfits in 2019 :help:

#4,217 ·
Max :rolleyes:

I really hope she pulls out some stunners out of her closet for the upcoming season. She needs to end her career on a high both results wise and outfits wise. I really hope she decides to give it a go at the Olympics in Tokyo as she probably feels that she got robbed out of participating in Rio.

#4,219 ·
Would drag up the ridiculous thread about Maria being dropped by Nike on general messages, but the idjits would just then pivot to arguments about White Privilege, nonsensical stuff about star-fuckers, or just ignore it, either way each post will get the same 7 likes, and they'll carry on with the circle-jerk of hateful pious rhetoric dressed badly as righteous indignation.

Reactions: Fiercepova
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.