I didn't mean to say Mi Ra doesn't have a good result, my definition of "not really improving" really means that I think those players could have gained a better results than they did now. Eg. Tammy, I think has a potential to win her first title this year, but she didn't (hopefully next year), Prakusya (we know she doesn't has a good year, and I hope she could do better than that)...... Tulyaganova (not as good as last year), and Mi Ra, although her ranking had been improving a lot, but considering her potential and she didn't has a lot of points to defend this year, I really expect her to reach at least Top 110 this year....
But again, we all have our own opinions, and really, I hope Mi Ra and all Asian players will have a better results next year.
My wishes next year:
* Tammy and Wynne won their first title in 2003.
* Cho, Angie, Ai could maintain or improve their performance (by defending all their points this year)
* Mi Ra to be Top 80 player.
* Paradorn to be Top 10 player.
* Janet & Hsieh for best results
* Chinese players to participate more on WTA Tour.
* One of Asian female players (Iroda, Tammy, or Ai) could become Top 10 player