Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

780K views 5K replies 153 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to open a thread about my favourite junior player.
She is born on 14.05.1993 and she is probably France's biggest hope.
She reached two times the QF in Les Petits As in Tarbes and she also won one Grade 3 title in Tunisia.

She is 259th in the juniors rank, which is quite impressive for such a young girl.
Kristina is very very tall for her age (more than 1m75) and she is known to hit amazing forehands. One of my friends who saw her playing compared her game to Mary's !!!

#2,140 ·
It's all :sad:

#2,143 ·
Well I can't watch it but it's not over at 0-3, it's just a really crappy position. If Fran holds to get 4-0 it will be almost impossible to get back into the match, but if she breaks back right away it might be 3-2 quickly. She's running out of time though. The situation is urgent.

#2,152 ·
Well, Kiki was tired and cramping. Of course, under normal circumstances, it shouldn't have been like this. Actually, she probably won more points with well constructed rallies. Fran had some return winners, but I don't think there were any from Kiki. Well, everything was off from the start. Towards the end of the second set, she was barely moving and crouched in pain after a serve in the third. So, yeah, if she actually cares and the the DFs don't creep in, that happens. Never getting anywhere. Not even a "real" WTA final at this stage :tears:

3-6 6-3 0-6. :sobbing: :hug:

Dreadful 3rd set. :tape: She seemed to have nothing left in the tank in that last set. :sad: She also seemed to have troubles with her lower back, kept stretching it. Hope she didn't pick up an injury... :( :hug:
Nah, it's nothing serious. Happened at RG, too, but she took some painkillers there and won eventually. Probably she took some here, but it was not the same thing. That was the second match after weeks of unintended vacation. I think she would be fine if she'd play tomorrow, but probably tired. I was hoping fitness is not a problem, but apparently it is. At least it's fixable. I suppose I should be more positive because she might have fixed some mental issues, but, of course, I can't be sure it wasn't just random.

Why the fuck am I blabbering? Back to my corner now.

#2,147 ·
She is very tired :(
And she can't play Washington. So next Montreal qualifying or doubles in Washinghton

#2,148 ·
Hope Fran win it all now
Good two weeks for Kiki

#2,150 ·
Got a taste of her own medicine there. Sad, really. If it's not one thing, it's the other. Good two weeks, but not many reasons for hope. Perhaps at least she won't wait that long until her next SF.

Danasan, it's your job to post pics now. I'm just gonna crawl into a corner and die :lol:

#2,151 ·
Donna and Kiki are such a pair. Giving and receiving bagels equally. Based on this pattern Fran should get bagelled next round but she will probably be obstinate and buck the trend.

As I thought, Kiki's lower level remains in the background and rears its head from time to time.

#2,153 ·
Kiki will play against 1st seed Safarova in Washington. I won't surprised if she retire as in Bucharest. But Lucie can lose to anyone. So..

#2,154 ·
Citi open players party
With Alize Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.