TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post
post #4937 of (permalink) Old Jun 28th, 2013, 08:54 PM
country flag Burisleif

Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Thank you very much for the advisory; can I generally trust the pet stores to provide birdseed that is safe and nutritional?? As you know from your time here, our country has a problem in re poor treatment of animals, such as forcing dogs to stand on guard duty on metal roofs in the summertime.As you've also surely seen, bird-feeders and -baths are practically non-existent, but I intend to stand against that tidal wave of indifference by having a feeder driven into the ground out front very soon.Not sure if I can find a typical bath basin yet I can improvise, if necessary........People will think I'm crazy(insert comment HERE__________), cuz I'll be the only person across five zip codes who has either of those items
You live in Mexico... Mix 2% liquid asphalt into an adobe mix and sculpt your own over a mound coated with clingfilm as a release agent. Bake the resulting object in the sun. You should find plenty of waterproof adobe recipies online.

Edit: re seed, make sure it's dry, and look closely for fine white fur. If you see either avoid.

"In time we hate that which we often fear." WS
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato

Last edited by Burisleif; Jun 28th, 2013 at 09:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome