Tennis Forum banner

Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

87K views 1K replies 106 participants last post by  Shafanovic. 
#1 ·

A winning-streak of 25 matchs on red clay.

Juju Heng anointing Queen Masha as her worthy heir : "I am really impressed, she has improved so much, she can defend and attack pretty well on clay, this is nice to see." vs Sara Errani - 2012 RG finals.

PoweredbyGrigor

She can meet Serena only in the finals ; either Serena loses before OR Maria challenges her inner 2004 self : fearless Moo. :worship:

And last but not the least.... From a cow on ice, she became a Queen gracefully sliding on her holy grounds and everyone can just bow down.

In Moo we trust !

See less See more
#20 ·
I agree, but this is time to stay strong and keep going
She has to improve in order to be ready to face Azarenka when Serena will be out of gas (and considering shes 32 soon it can happen)
Vika has no fear when its about to face Maria and she is even younger, Serena is above all but shes no immortal, Maria has to think about the next future. Thats why she has to play and improve, always

and we will be cheering for her

#25 ·
Serena is the obvious favorite and if she plays the way she has this entire clay court season, there is nothing anyone can do to stop her now matter how good they play :shrug:

But this is tennis so anything can happen. I really hope Maria defends her title, but if she doesn't, it's not the end of the world, it's just tennis.

Besides, I'd be happy with a SF/F anyway. But please win :)

#29 ·
:spit:

I have not been around on TF just because I was super busy with real life, and I barely posted anywhere else. ;) Anyway, sorry, I was hoping you would not mind, Craig asked me to make the thread... I hope Maria will defend her title.. even if I don't mind Serena winning... if it is not at Maria's expense. :(

That Madrid final was quite painful to watch... Ah well, in RG, there are seven matches, anything can happen !

#31 ·
Incredibly excited for RG!

#32 ·
Светльо;28293274 said:

Disgusted. At least, after the upcoming disaster the pretender shall be excluded from the clan.
Noooo :hysteric: don't take it like this, I asked them to make a thread and Craig chose Debby. :angel::angel::angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.