TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6
View Single Post
post #2436 of (permalink) Old May 5th, 2013, 12:06 PM
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Yup, the current development looks pretty frightening. I think what happened was that she has lost her hunger and became too relaxed about her results. If she doesn't change she is in for a slump of much bigger proportions than last year. Hopefully she wakes up before it's too late. Shvedova has dismantled her today so if that's not a wake up call I don't know what is.
She doesn't have any positive body language either. She almost gives the impression that she isn't trying. She probably IS trying, but there's nothing there to impress her opponents with. No,"I'm Caroline Wozniacki, former #1 and you're not!" Opponents pick up on her insecurities. A couple of years ago she had the edge in close matches. Since then her opponents had the edge in close matches. Now we've come to the point where every non-entity on the tour knows that it won't even take a long close match to get past Caro. They know that if they play well they can get the job done in two relatively easy sets.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome