- View Single Post - Articles and news about the Goddess
View Single Post
post #604 of (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:35 AM
country flag hellas719
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

I am still in Mexico as you probably know..It is my last tournament before i hit home, i am so excited to return to Europe, it was a long trip again. So far has been a great week here in Monterrey, having a lot of fun with the people here and the BEST is that i have one of the nicest persons next to me…my friend and manager John Morris. He is helping me out this week as i am without a coach at the moment. I lost my singles vs Voskoboeva in three sets, we played each other in Miami that was just 2 weeks ago. Funny…sometimes you don’t play players since years and years and now at my last two tournaments i played vs the same one and both times i lost. It was not easy mentally but i am very happy with the way i fought!! One player had to lose and it was me. She played better at the last 2-3 games of the match. Following day?? It was a day with no doubles. I had a good practice with a sparring of the tournament, a massage as my body needed it and watched some matches!
My doubles partner Coco Vandeweghe was playing her singles match, i was there to support her! Such a good fight..vs Bartoli! We decided to go all together for dinner…and what else here in Mexico?? Of course to a Mexican Restaurant. I never had so much tortillas and guacamole in all my life))) Just too good here!!!! It was a lot of fun)))
Today we had our doubles. We won in super tie break!! That was scary.. We lost 4 decision points at the first set and in 3 of those i made an easy mistakes. It was so tough to sit at the changeover and see the score board 4-6. I have to give all the credit to my partner for helping me out with her attitude!!! So nice to have a positive partner We managed to play a great tie break in the end and felt a bit of a relief with this victory!! I lost a couple of close matches the last few weeks and it is not easy mentally…but i am here to fight until the end and i will keep giving my best! Tomorrow is a new day, with the doubles match on my schedule! Looking so forward to rock with Coco after her singles Long day ached…but with a good energy! Off to bed for now…stay in touch…and?? i am a new Facebook fan!!!!!!!! Check it out Take good care, your Eleni.

Daniilidou. Venus. Azarenka. Halep. Wickmayer.
Cornet. Ivanovic. Vesnina.. Vaidisova. Krajicek.
Paszek. Begu. Cirstea. Lisicki. Pavlyuchenkova.
Pironkova. Stephens. Tatishvili. McHale. Flipkens.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome