- View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen
View Single Post
post #4811 of (permalink) Old Apr 6th, 2013, 07:11 AM
country flag Protoss
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Honestly and from the bottom of my heart: I really feel for you guys seeing how much you still care, only to deal with this shit week in and week out. I just can't anymore, her decisions have angered me too much, following her became a chore that dragged me down and sucked the fun out of watching tennis.

Frankly, she doesn't deserve to have such fans anymore, not with her attitude. If she doesn't care, why should you? It's not her results but the mindset that is so incredibly frustrating. I really hope it doesn't get any worse...not for her sake but for you guys.

Edit: That I'm getting bad repped for this posting is so incredibly sad... jesus.
If you really are sincere, then how about you stop bashing Caro in general messages and stop rooting for seemingly every opponent of Caro's?

It's curious timing you posting in here. You didn't even come in here to say something positive when she beat your least favorite German.

Captain Matthew Gideon: I may have an idea.
Dureena Nafeel: I don't think you've recovered from your last good idea.
Captain Matthew Gideon: That would explain it.

Crusade: The Needs of Earth
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome