- View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6
View Single Post
post #1536 of (permalink) Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
goldenlox's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 103,198
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
"Seperated themselves from the rest of the field" doesn't mean that they will never lose a match. But if two or all three of them show up at a big event like a slam, a premier mandatory/premier5 or YEC it's 90% certain that one of them will walk away with the title. And the remaining 10% is made up of Li Na, Radwanska and the unpredictable Kvitova. Actually, Li Na is floating somewhere between the two. I can see her winning even another slam. Not saying that she will, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she did either.
Losing to Sharapova 26 26 was the first time she played a big 3 since she lost 06 36 to Serena at the Olympics. Almost a full year between reaching a big 3 player in the draw.
So Caro cant even think about being on that level, but she has to get past players like Pervak, Muguruza, Wang, and Kuznetsova. Thats 5 of her 8 losses in 8 tournaments so far

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!

goldenlox is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome