Report Day 3 - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,269
                     
Report Day 3

spiceboy??
where are you
RyanGiggs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Senior Member
 
spiceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50,932
                     
Hi guys

Well, I'm afraid I'm too busy here at the tournament to post any report or results... (anyway, I made sure the guys from the website update finished matches ASAP ) I'll write a long one after the tournament, I promise.
The thing is that I get along really well with some of the players (especially the Spaniards and Ivana of course ) and Palermo tournament is great with activities & entertainment off-court for players and my new friends invite me everywhere (yesterday I went partying with Gala, Cris, Marta, CMG, Fran -Gala & Cris' coach-, and a hot Italian guy we met at the hotel reception til 5am so guess how I'm feeling now ) Shame they left this morning but crazy Anabel & co. are still around
Last night was so funny as Dominique, the dutch girl who's staying at my place is so professional that didn't want to go out with all feisty Spaniards saying she's playing qualies somewhere in Italy from Friday so I gave her my keys and left with the official transportation so this morning I had to knock on my window for a while before she woke up and opened the door. She's so sweet but you can see she's still a young girl so we don't have a lot in common, but it's ok, it's a good experience anyway.

Gotta go as Arancha has to give me the player's ticket for lunch. If you have any question just ask, I'll try to reply ASAP Bye!
spiceboy is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Senior Member
 
TatiAnnahølic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sverige
Posts: 25,276
                     
q suerte tienes jodio lleva cuidado no te robe la Dominique esa
TatiAnnahølic is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard
 
King Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maleisië
Posts: 52,156
 
Great that you're having too much time to gave us a report!
Anything to say about the Chinese girls or Dinara?
King Aaron is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Senior Member
 
[S@nti]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sevilla - España
Posts: 11,536
                     
cuentame del match de marta y tu cena anda

[|<My name is> |]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _



[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Lindsayfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 4,601
                     
I met Dinara,KingAron.She's really tall,OMG i was impressed.she's always smiling,very funny.i took a pic of me and her together,she was kinda surprised i asked her for a pic her mom is funny too,they walk always together.i saw her doubles match with Koulikoskaya,they beat 2 unknown girls 6-1 6-2 playing really great.Dinara's shots r so powerful and she seems to enjoy playing.I took lots of pix of her but they r in a film I havent finished yet so u need to wait some weeks til I finish it and then i'll show u pix.
about Chinese girls,not too much,they always listen to their walkman and stay all together.i must admit i dont even know their names
Lindsayfan is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Madrid
Posts: 2,735
                     
el próximo año consideraré en serio tu invitación...

cuenta más anda..

Yo era la diva de aquella nacion..
Ajrob is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,566
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
about Chinese girls,not too much,they always listen to their walkman and stay all together.i must admit i dont even know their names
You can knock them on the head : they will reply to you . Alternatively, you can say hello on my behalf .

Basically, there are two girls taller : Tian-Tian and Ting. Ting is the tallest, with short hair.

The smallest of the four is Jie. remains one, a bit skinny, who is Zi.

Now you know all of them .

I wonder which coach is travelling with them this time?

Are you still in Palermo . If it is the case, can you please say hello to Tian-Tian, Zi or Jie (Ting English is hopeless) for me? In case they don't remember my name , just tell them we met in Tokyo this year and Hochiminh City last year. Should make do . And if you can ask them if they are going to the US Open, it would be great.

Last edited by Steveg; Jul 10th, 2003 at 10:04 AM.
Steveg is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard
 
King Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maleisië
Posts: 52,156
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
I met Dinara,KingAron.She's really tall,OMG i was impressed.she's always smiling,very funny.i took a pic of me and her together,she was kinda surprised i asked her for a pic her mom is funny too,they walk always together.i saw her doubles match with Koulikoskaya,they beat 2 unknown girls 6-1 6-2 playing really great.Dinara's shots r so powerful and she seems to enjoy playing.I took lots of pix of her but they r in a film I havent finished yet so u need to wait some weeks til I finish it and then i'll show u pix.
about Chinese girls,not too much,they always listen to their walkman and stay all together.i must admit i dont even know their names
Thanks. Looks like Dinara's playing well and is having fun. Wonder if you got to see her play singles, is she really a head case like Marat?

And yeah about the Chinese girls, now I'm sure you would know who is who thanks to Stephane.
King Aaron is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: portugal
Posts: 175
                 
Party Spice Boy

Spice Boy you party animal!!!!

you went out clubbing with the spanish players! you lucky man!!!!!

tell me all aboit it! especialy Cris!!! is she nice? Gala?? what was it like? did they drink?? heheh! man i would love to have been there! did you get any photos

Spiceboy. i have to meet you

Hasta luego

Vasco
vasco is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Lindsayfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 4,601
                     
KingAaron,i'll watch her singles match today on tv.i'll tell u if she's a head case
Lindsayfan is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Senior Member
 
TatiAnnahølic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sverige
Posts: 25,276
                     
Val in what channel, they are showing the matches?
TatiAnnahølic is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard
 
King Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maleisië
Posts: 52,156
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
KingAaron,i'll watch her singles match today on tv.i'll tell u if she's a head case
Okay.
King Aaron is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Lindsayfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 4,601
                     
Lucia,they showed matches on Rai Sport Sat,a free channel,on eutelsat,maybe u can see it from spain.Jorn sees it from Denmark.

KingAaron: Dinara's really improved since last time i saw her playing.last time was in Dubai,she was really crazy,she used to play without a tactic,and got angry very easily.Right now she's a different player,she played very good today,lots of winners,her ball is very deep and heavy.The thing I most appreciated was the way she played the big points: she was very solid mentally on big points,she always made the right choice,she never lost her head,was always focused on match.and she also improved her fitness;now she moves much better than in the past.
Lindsayfan is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard
 
King Aaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maleisië
Posts: 52,156
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
KingAaron: Dinara's really improved since last time i saw her playing.last time was in Dubai,she was really crazy,she used to play without a tactic,and got angry very easily.Right now she's a different player,she played very good today,lots of winners,her ball is very deep and heavy.The thing I most appreciated was the way she played the big points: she was very solid mentally on big points,she always made the right choice,she never lost her head,was always focused on match.and she also improved her fitness;now she moves much better than in the past.
Thanks.

It's good to see that she's calm and solid mentally. I hope it's not just a one time thing where she keeps everything in check. But judging by the way she beat Cervanova, I think it isn't.
King Aaron is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome