Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread
Junior Championship semi finals (to be played Saturday)
(1) Hannah Viller Møller vs. (3) Mille Elsborg
(2) Amanda Rommetveit Rohde vs. (4) Alisha Ali Hussain
(1) Sofie V. Bjerringgaard vs. (6) Sofia W Munch
(2) Ida Krause vs. Rebekka La Cour Hillingsø
(1) Emma Rønholt vs. (4) Simone Alipieva
(2) Emilie Francati vs. (3) Frederikke Svarre
(1) Ulrikke Høyer vs. (3) Kathrine Berge
(2) Amina Hadzic vs. (4) Emma Håkansson
No upsets so far at the junior championships except perhaps U14 where (3) Helena Steenberg gave a walkover (to Hillingsø). There was quite a battle in the U14 QF between Ida Krause and Helena Francati. Helena Francati won the 1st set 6-1 but Krause made a great comeback and won convincingly 16 63 61.
Agnes Ditlev fell in R2 after a long and quite close three setter. No surprise really. I still think she seems very promising. Hannah Møller (U12) seems very good (she was one of the few Danish girls who won any singles matches at the European Team Championships earlier this winter).
I'd love to see the U16 girls at the SF's but unfortunately I'm too busy this Easter. What an abundance of talents!