I remember having seen this thread for 2009 and 2010, but I couldn't find an updated version of it, so I figured I'd make one.
In this thread you can post what you expect from the Belgian players.
I'll start, I'll be rather ambitious for some:
- To win (at least) 2 grand slams making this her most succesfull year ever. End the year as number 1.
- To go deep in grand slams again, maybe make at least 1 final (RG?), win at least 1 WTA tournament, end the year in top 10.
- Go deep at some grand slams and win at least 1 WTA tournament, get inside top 15 or even top 10.
- Get to another WTA semifinal, get to at least one more 3R at a grand slam - finish the year in top 60.
- Get you stuff together! Show some consistency, and manage to get in top 200.
- Win a (few) 25K's and get a ranking inside top 200.
- Get some good results in 25K's and get to top 250.
Alison Van Uytvanck
- Win at least on 10K and get a ranking inside top 400 (her own goal)
I'm not that well informed about everybody, so I'll leave it at that