I want a Belgian at #1 in 2010!
- depending on the consequences of what's currently happening. If she's able to play for the whole year, hopefully her mental strength and conditioning during the off-season will be enough to help her get close to top 10. Finishing the year in top 15 would be great. I'd like her to upset a few top 10 players and maybe make big finals or win tournaments other than MM ones. If she is to be suspended until April or what, then keeping herself into top 30 would be quite an achievement in itself
- number 1
. I don't know if she's enough into her career to achieve this. I hope she will win other big tournaments, defeat all the other top players several times and maybe take another slam!
- she's had a great 2009, at least GS wise. I doubt she has the ability to do much better. She's currently around #80 but a few lucky GS draws helped her. I'd be satisfied if she could stay into top 100. Would like her to win WTA MD matches, too (only 1 this year).
- 2009 was horrible. I hope she'll be training a lot this winter, so that she can get into top 200, finally. Make it deep in 25Ks and higher, once she will be able to get a few straight wins.
- always seeded high in 10Ks in the middle of nowhere, underperforming most of the time. Unfortunately, I think she has peaked already. Would do well to get into top 500 again - but maybe it is asking too much.
- she's had a bad year overall. I hope she'll be top 500 at the end of the year, and will make top 400 at some point. But she has to get her game together.
- she has hardly played in 2009 - 3 tournaments. I don't know if she's planning to come back. If she does, top 600 if possible.
- top 700 as it seems like they actually can win MD matches, even if it's only 10k level.
- like most lower-ranked Belgians, her form has been pretty terrible. And she's been unable to take a set off decent opponents. I could be hoping for some kind of breakthrough and a top 500 finish or higher, but top 600 as a goal seems more realistic.
- hardly played this year as well. Top 500 if she comes back.
- I have more hopes in this girl than Sofie. She's proved she can play. Provided that she doesn't slump hard, I'm hoping for top 500.
! - number 1 + RG + another slam? I might be dreaming
. Depending on how the early stages of her comeback go on, a big RG result, maybe a 5th win, would be perfect. Same goals as Kim. She might only be back now, I think she'll be more serious than her countrywoman as she doesn't have a child to look after.