Tennis Forum banner

Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open: one of Dani's homes.

4K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  Nalby fan 
#1 ·
Indian wells time for Dani, let's hope for a kind draw and a great result:)

#2 ·
Re: Indian Wells, Bnp Paribas Open: one of Dani's homes.

Here's a pic she posted on her FB page!

When the draw will be annouce?

#3 ·
March 04, Monday
3:00pm local time

#6 ·
Yeah, that's really kind. Let's hope Daniela makes it to the second round with a competitive match against Victoria

#7 ·
Dani facing a qualifier in 1st rd ;) well if Dani can still maintain her play like from Fed Cup well I'm ok if she just even the 1st rd..please :twisted:
this is really a worst draw. she beat Vika before but that's the time Dani was playing good and Vike was not top 1 player..
well just hope Dani do some damage..it is time to have some good result Dani..no more 1st rd lose in IW..

#10 ·
Yup! That's a great first round for Daniela!
I've watched some highlights of her 2007 final against Kuzzy this morning! maybe she'll bring her best against Playing again on centre court! :))

#17 ·
“I’m looking forward to the match,” the Slovakian said. “She’s been having a great time the last two years, and playing incredible tennis so I have to play my best to beat her but that’s what I’m here for.” -Daniela on Azarenka

“(Foretz Gacon) was playing really well in the second set. It got kind of windy at the beginning and I think I got a little bit tired and started just to push the ball around, but you know, I just kept fighting. It was not easy (with) the conditions out there,” Hantuchova said. “It’s always tough. The first round in a tournament like this, which means a lot to me, but I’m really happy with the win.” -Daniela

#20 ·
D Hantuchova / A Medina Garrigues (SVK/ESP) d [5] L Huber / M Martinez Sanchez (USA/ESP) | 7 - 6 (2) | 1 - 6 | 10 - 5 :devil: :bounce:

#26 ·
I am sure she's dissapointed with this loss.

She played REALLY awesome in the first set especially to get up 4-1! :hearts:
After that, her balls were shorter and shorter. Even if she loss the first set, she did bring great stuff out ther.
After winning that 1st game, I really thought she was going to challenge Vika until the end ... but it wasn't the case. Like Eduardo told her between the sets, she needs to believe in herself. I think she didn't in the second set.

She won her 1st round match and that's what she needed to do. I can't wait for the clay season! Even if she says it's not her favorite surface, she did pretty good the past seasons (4th round at FO in 2010-11)

She's still playing dubs with AMG! Good luck to her! :)

#28 ·
well I was really excited she was 4-1 in the set just watching the livescore then was surprised she lost that set...well lets just take this as a positive thing..I think she did great making it hard for Vika..but shes's a recent no.1 player...she's still in doubles which I thought they're going to lose in 1st rnd...looking forward for Miami...the weather is warmer unlike here...and Dani is doing she must be doing right now..go for the win 500!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.