Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles
Si, yo quiero, por favor! Gracias...
Pues bien, en cinco minutos que debería ser.
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella
"The man who does not like to travel and prefer to be in the shade"
After reading interview, i like this guy and his protectiveness of Petra in front of public opinion
- He uses unconventional methods. Tailors them to specific athlete and task at hand and very proud of it
- Currently works with Petra on her week sides to balance the body and mind. Feels good about her progression but still work has to be done. Believes that fitness get get you thus far and state of mind is just as important.
- Doesn't like to travel alot. Had to go to US with her but now is sick, so will stay at home.
- They have one thing in common both like to be lazy and do nothing as they rest. Petra and he get along very well, trust in each other.
- Petra thinks she's not at the level where she needs to be to start wining, confident she's on her way back but expect journey not to be easy, feels good since stated to regain her confidence and Kristian is a big part of it.
btw, as bonus. Mr. CR trust Petra's team and willing to wait for results but fells little unhappy since 'money flow' from Petra wend down but at the same time feels good because Berdych started to earn him more
I wanted to do the summary, but Shifty has already done it so mine could be maybe a little more detailed but it would be the same what Shifty has written.