Don't Knock the Dok - JOIN - Page 5 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Senior Member
 
DokicForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 879
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Thats nice! If thats ok with everyone else lol??

Jelena Dokic Forever Good Luck for the comeback!!

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!


'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Tennace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,602
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

These are all just ideas. But I think it should incorporate green and yellow kind of like the 5th one down


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline  
post #63 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Babolatpro880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 8,711
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Are you Dave or did you just copy his username?
Babolatpro880 is offline  
post #64 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
IceHock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cali
Posts: 9,616
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Can I be the official CMOOOOON'ER! of dont knock the dok?
IceHock is offline  
post #65 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman View Post
I wanna join, but no idea about a name

I always called events (In most she WD) in last two years and asked about if she is playing or scores etc. - maybe anyone as an idea with that?

Maybe something like "'Offical Secretary of Don't Knock the Dok'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennace View Post
Im so in

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok

Would that be good?
These are fine welcome and put it in ur sig.
Colors should be green and yellow for Australia.


Uranium is offline  
post #66 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
I wanna join, but I dont know what name to take
Official Reporter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwhittle14 View Post
Me as: Tournament scheduler - Dont knock the Dok

?
Ok. welcome put it in ur sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by DokicForever View Post
Thats nice! If thats ok with everyone else lol??
so youwant racket stringer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Deuce View Post
or..WAIT FOR IT

Official Snagglepuss?
ok, welcome and put it in ur sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnFan View Post
Can I be the official CMOOOOON'ER! of dont knock the dok?
ok welcome and put it in ur sig


Uranium is offline  
post #67 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Possibilities
Official Umpire
Official Lines Judge
Official Commentator
Official Spectator/Supporter
Official Reporter/Interviewer
Hopefully people who want one get inspired by one or can get an idea from these


Uranium is offline  
post #68 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Jogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,330
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

lol, love the idea, don't knock the dok sounds cool

Official Lines Ludge please
Jogi is offline  
post #69 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post
lol, love the idea, don't knock the dok sounds cool

Official Lines Ludge please
Welcome and put it in ur sig.


Uranium is offline  
post #70 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Senior Member
 
IMPOSSIBLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 27,625
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Btw


JELENA Dokic has missed out on an Australian Open wildcard, forcing her to play the qualifying event this week in a bid to make the main draw.

And she's no certainty to be able to contest the qualifying rounds that start on Thursday at Melbourne Park.

First, the 24-year-old, who doesn't have a world ranking, must be granted one of the four remaining wildcards into qualifying where a player must win three matches to earn a spot in the main draw for the Open starting next week.

That invitation from Tennis Australia should be a formality, given she beat two of the world's top 100 players at the weekend to win a place in the Hobart International starting today.

But now she might not make it back in time after winning three qualifying matches to be included in Hobart's singles draw.

Should the resurgent Dokic win two main draw matches in Hobart, she would struggle to get back to Melbourne in time to sign on for the Open's qualifying event.

And all the women's wildcards have now been allocated after adopted Aussie Jarmila Gajdosova of the Slovak Republic was awarded the last one yesterday.

Dokic's first round in Hobart today is against German Fed Cup representative Martina Muller, who is ranked 54 and won a WTA tour title in Budapest in 2002.

Whatever the outcome, Dokic is making positive advances in her comeback by adding vital competition conditioning to her fitness routine.

The former world No. 4 admitted in Hobart yesterday she was surprised by her form.

"I've been playing well, I played well in all the matches when I really needed to step it up and now I'm here," she said.

"I've worked hard the last two months, I didn't really expect to play this well yet, so for me to be beating top 100 players fairly easily, I'm just amazed, I've surprised myself.

"My first goal was to be in the top 50 at the end of the year and I think that was not an easy target.

"But the way I'm going I think I can reach that."

Dokic said during the pre-Christmas Australian Open playoff that qualifying for tournaments would be better for her long-term comeback.

"Honestly, I would rather play (Australian Open) qualifying. It's something that would suit me better overall for my game," she said after a slightly strained left thigh forced her to retire during the playoff quarter-finals.

"The harder I'm made to work early on, it will be easier later on for me to get up the rankings. So I wouldn't mind playing qualifying in any event."

♠ Rebecca Peterson ♠ Johanna Larsson ♠ Sofia Arvidsson ♠ Jocelyn Rae ♠ Ellen Allgurin ♠ Malin Ulvefeldt ♠ Cornelia Lister ♠

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline  
post #71 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwhittle14 View Post
Btw


JELENA Dokic has missed out on an Australian Open wildcard, forcing her to play the qualifying event this week in a bid to make the main draw.

And she's no certainty to be able to contest the qualifying rounds that start on Thursday at Melbourne Park.

First, the 24-year-old, who doesn't have a world ranking, must be granted one of the four remaining wildcards into qualifying where a player must win three matches to earn a spot in the main draw for the Open starting next week.

That invitation from Tennis Australia should be a formality, given she beat two of the world's top 100 players at the weekend to win a place in the Hobart International starting today.

But now she might not make it back in time after winning three qualifying matches to be included in Hobart's singles draw.

Should the resurgent Dokic win two main draw matches in Hobart, she would struggle to get back to Melbourne in time to sign on for the Open's qualifying event.

And all the women's wildcards have now been allocated after adopted Aussie Jarmila Gajdosova of the Slovak Republic was awarded the last one yesterday.

Dokic's first round in Hobart today is against German Fed Cup representative Martina Muller, who is ranked 54 and won a WTA tour title in Budapest in 2002.

Whatever the outcome, Dokic is making positive advances in her comeback by adding vital competition conditioning to her fitness routine.

The former world No. 4 admitted in Hobart yesterday she was surprised by her form.

"I've been playing well, I played well in all the matches when I really needed to step it up and now I'm here," she said.

"I've worked hard the last two months, I didn't really expect to play this well yet, so for me to be beating top 100 players fairly easily, I'm just amazed, I've surprised myself.

"My first goal was to be in the top 50 at the end of the year and I think that was not an easy target.

"But the way I'm going I think I can reach that."

Dokic said during the pre-Christmas Australian Open playoff that qualifying for tournaments would be better for her long-term comeback.

"Honestly, I would rather play (Australian Open) qualifying. It's something that would suit me better overall for my game," she said after a slightly strained left thigh forced her to retire during the playoff quarter-finals.

"The harder I'm made to work early on, it will be easier later on for me to get up the rankings. So I wouldn't mind playing qualifying in any event."
BULL SHIT. JARKA COULDN'T EVEN QUALIFY, JELENA DID.
but atleast she can get more ranking points and confidence.
but if she loses in qualifying, TA WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY


Uranium is offline  
post #72 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Jogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,330
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

WTF they gave it do Gajdosova... so if she beats Muller, she must lose in the next round in order to make it to Mebourne in time?
Jogi is offline  
post #73 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post
WTF they gave it do Gajdosova... so if she beats Muller, she must lose in the next round in order to make it to Mebourne in time?
Jarka has done nothing to deserve it, didn't play playoff and couldn't qualify.
Jelena made QF of playoff and was 3-0 and qualified.
Hmmm.... tough, but i would give WC to a person winnng a lot of matches


Uranium is offline  
post #74 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Just Do It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 47,205
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

What the deuce 2 ?

I WONT be official reporter That is lame

Stay away.

Last edited by Just Do It; Jan 6th, 2008 at 05:17 PM.
Just Do It is offline  
post #75 of 350 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,611
                     
Re: Don't Knock the Dok-JOIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Possibilities
Official Umpire
Official Commentator
Official Spectator/Supporter
Official Reporter/Interviewer
Hopefully people who want one get inspired by one or can get an idea from these
JUSTDOIT
you can be one of these?


Uranium is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome