- View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6
View Single Post
post #621 of (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:22 PM
country flag CWTennis
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Thank God. Back to a hawk-eye court. All those petro-Dollars floating around. Sheiks buying Euro football clubs like there's no tomorrow, but they will only rent hawk-eye equipment for one court in a Premier event

Having now seen the match, I can see why Caro was frustrated with the lines call.

I am however not quite sure about the big drama. Did the lines person call the ball in, and a spectator yelled 'out'? That was the impression the TennisTV commentator gave. In which case, it wasn't an over-rule from the chair, but a rather generous replay for Caro. (Barthel won the next point, so it didn't really matter).

If the 'out' call was the lines person and chair over-ruled, I'd she the chair has a true eagle eye to be certain about that .. seeing as it was opposite side.
I think it was spectator who yelled 'out' There was some bad line calls in this match but still Caro should stop complaining so much
For the Danes, did you hear the : 'Hold nu kæft for helvede .... far'? I think it was at *5-4, 15-30
she said that? Should have done it in polish maybe he would understand it better!

Caroline''Sunshine'' Wozniacki

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome