#1 ·
my new fave Aggie Roma please revenge Jie :awww:

#6 ·
Trash her, Aga!

#18 ·
Ask Na-mug :lol:
You should ask WTA site web master:oh:

I KNOW RIGHT i totally forgot. fuckin ROMA :sobbing:
This is so random, she plays for more than 6 years, and it only appeared in 2013 :happy:

No XWTA?! :speakles:
I told NA-MUG that the wtatennis.com site still were using the SEWTA on the draws archive session, maybe could be the reason we´re back at SEWTA :oh:
Because that is the reason he uses it. :lol:

#16 · (Edited)
Here is the reason for her name Roma:

Gala: Do you remember John McEnroe who was arguing incessantly with umpires in the biggest tournaments and lost good reputation because of that. They considered him to be a spitfire.

AR: I get involved in fighting only when seeing flagrant injustice.

Gala: Your dad-coach's name is Robert, but here, on the court, everybody addresses him Piotr. What's the reason?

AR: Piotr is Dad's middle name. They also call my mother Kasia, who is officialy known as Marta. Kasia is her middle name as well. I don't know why my parents use their middle names instead of their first. I am Agnieszka Roma because we have lived for seven years in Germany, when my Dad worked and Roma was a popular name there.

Gala: Does your mom take part in the development of your career?

AR: She doesn't come from a family with sport traditions like Dad's family. Mom arranges the paper work: travel tickets, hotels, payments. Sometimes, I help her with arrangements conducted in English.

Gala: In what respect do you resemble her?

AR: I resemble rather my Dad, and Ula my Mom. Mom is caring and soothing. If it ever happened that there was something between us and Dad, she was able to bring back quiet, say something calming and motivating at the same time.

Also this is quite funny, cause is opposite on how she is on court

Gala: So you passed the usual for teenagers period of revolt slaving on the courts of the world?

AR: I've been always revolting! I always have my own opinion, I always argue, when I don't like something. In airports, offices, and hotels, always I alone argue. And there are always lots of problems. I argue for everything! For disappearing reservations, for the lost luggage. But I don't sulk. I don't have to have a red carpet.

And more...

Gala: Graf, Hingis, Sharapova, Williams sisters. Do you have any idols?

AR: In the past I admired them, but since I have been meeting them in changing rooms every week, it haschanged. They are just my colleagues, familiar faces.

Gala: And Kournikova? Paris Hilton of tennis? What do you think about her?

AR: To say the truth, she was never somebody to reckon with in professional sport, she didn't win a tournament, she wasn't at the top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.