Tennis Forum banner

Embarassing XWTA Records Held By Your Faves ???

9K views 96 replies 57 participants last post by  Wiggly 
#1 ·
what are some XWTA records that players would rather not be remembered for :ignore:

Na Li - only player to lose 2 Grand Slam finals from one set up :oh:

Shuai Peng - ranked as high as SEWTA #13 despite never advancing to the QF of a Grand Slam or winning any tournament :help:

Sara Errani - highest ranked player ever to be golden setted :help:

Aggie Radwanska - only winner of XWTA Miami PM 1000 to never win a Grand Slam :awww:

Reactions: CrossCourt~Rally
#9 ·
I already said in an earlier thread that I am now a fan of Aga since her oracle comment after the AO :dance:

#10 ·
meh, i'm still bitter about that silly final meg won against smashnova.

#18 ·
From last year alone:

1.) Losing a tiebreak from 6-0 up, wasting 8 MPs in the end. (may has happened before, though)

2.) Winning a total of 8 games in 4 grand slam maindraw matches

3.) Top 40 player being double bageled by a player outside Top 100

#33 ·
Legend: Worst attempt to reach double match point by putting away an easy overhead (8:00) :hysteric: :

#38 ·
Ana wins. Her fall from 3 slam finals in a year + #1 ranking to what is her level now has to be unprecedented.

#39 ·
I'm sure Jelena held (or came close) last year to losing the most matches in a calendar year while having at least 1 match point. I think it got all the way up to 7 matches :scared:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.