Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#1,129 ·
good luck silas :)

how long will Siberian Siren society bear this hypocritical sickfalsetto?

*irrelevant flop quote*

it's just a few of examples , i can find more if you want ....

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity
Look NashaMasha. People in SS criticise Maria, yet you dont go on a headhunt for them. Please take a seat and stop this before the higher powers come and take you away.

A) It's not illegal to like other players and support them. I post in Vikaland yet I still want Maria to beat her everytime they meet. Same for Zvonareva and Ivanovic.
B) Sickfalsetto has proven himself a supporter of Maria, have you? All you do is make people hate her and her fanbase more.
C) I've had multiple avatars of different players, LAWD HEAVENS I MUST BE A FAKEFAN.

Now I didn't want to do this, but it's clear you are being ridiculous about this and I dont care if I sound arrogant.

#1,128 ·

Love you Vee and you guys :hug: When she started to raise her level at the end, it was just too late.

And yes, over the top reaction from Pova :unsure: Disappointing
You really won't believe if I told you that I was rooting for Venus to win the match. But fine :shrug:
Well, at least, she is able to defend a slam title, unlike other "experienced" multi slam winners :eek:

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity

#1,146 ·

Can we all stop with this fake fan stuff.

We're not a bunch of white witches dancing around a pole pouring GOAT blood on ourselves and worshipping our one and only deity.

We don't banish members from the coven for daring to question Masha.

Or sacrifice them for having another fave.

Leave all that shit for the other SS ;)

There's not a set of rules here. Every type of fan is welcome :)

#1,130 ·
so according to NashaMasha, posters can't have any other faves other than Maria? :unsure: sickfalsetto has right to like Venus more than Maria, it's not a freaking crime :eek:

Reactions: Charlatan
#1,133 ·
Хлоэ;24639586 said:
if we criticise Maria, we are all fake fans!!!1111!
critisizing and bashing - two different things. I also critisize Masha , but bashing gamestyle, underestimating achievements, rooting against Masha is not a distinguishing feature of genuine Mashafan....

#1,135 ·
Ok, i see it, but I still consider his behaviour inappropriate

#1,150 ·
So people who like and root both Serena and Maria (Jamie for example) or Maria and Vika (SilverSlam) are wrong? Please. :facepalm:
Go to GM, you belong there.

#1,152 · (Edited)
i know they have hard time in SerenaSlam either , because even if you are rooting for 2 rivals , you have too chose main fave ... You can't watch Olympic Final not choosing a player whom you want to win it more.....

It's one thing to accuse someone of being a fakefan, but saying Venus is Maria's rival.

You're done here.
Watching Maria's reaction after her win vs Venus it's clear that Venus is still a rival , and H2H is still important for history books .....
Of course you won't agree with Maria Sharapova, because your opinion is more worthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP0TgF2rBSY&feature=player_detailpage#t=616s

#1,158 ·
Whatever.
If your argument in this discussion is this, and you justify attacking someone just for being more fan than someone else than how much they are fan of Maria, I don't have anything else to talk with you. Have a good day.

#1,160 ·
I'm so joining in on this :drool: :lol: I think there is nothing wrong with having multiple faves. Each to his/her own. I also don't really think there is too much wrong in criticizing Maria...making suggestions on ways for her to improve her game. However, the amount of negativity in SS in the recent past has been jaw-dropping. There have been times at which I have been unable to distinguish between GM and SS and that is pretty scary. I get that certain personalities are overly pessimistic and glass-half-empty...however, I will always maintain that coming into a player-forum and seeing everyone's supposed fave being dragged by a select few after a tough loss is really bad. In a perfect world we would all ship the true Queen herself, Maria Sharapova, whom can do no wrong. :lol:

Furthermore, I also don't understand why certain posters, including myself, have had to defend a negative comment on another player like Azarenka when in this player forum. This isn't Vikaland. Everyone is entitled to their own views. If you don't like them, use the ignore function, I know I do.

#1,161 ·
This got even better when I was gone :sobbing: In fact, QueenMasha is my current #4, so I guess I'm a fake fan and I can't post here :( And of course I'm going to root against her (most of the times at least) when she plays my #1-3 faves but not like they have a good chance of beating her anytime but still.
NashaMasha, like somebody have already said, you belong to GM :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.