Tennis Forum banner

I just saw Justine! PICTURES!

2K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Martian KC 
#1 · (Edited)
I went to the airport this morning to wait for Justine and gave her, togheter with other fans, a huge welcome, a box of choclats ;) and a funny card with a little pig on it :D

She looked SUPER happy, a bit tired but was so friendly with everyone :worship:

I have some pictures and as soon as I get them I will post them here :D

(from sport.be)

See less See more
#4 ·
Ow :sad: well I saw it on her site (forum)yesterdayevening :sad: Damn I should have let you know somethin but it was already late and we didn't know for sure if she was there at 8.20, 9.20 or at noon ...and because I had to leave early I went to bed soon ( it was at noon ;) before she came)

Damn :sad: The more people were there the better :(

BTW look at the news we are going to be on tv ;)

#5 ·
That's so great! Glad you had a fab time. The only time I have seen Justine in the flesh was the Wimbledon final in 2001. I saw her practising beforehand with Carlos and Pierre-Yves looking on. I was astounded at how poerful she was back then. She seemed lovely, I didn't speak to her as I didn't want to disturb her before such a huge match!

#6 ·
OMG! You lucky bastard!:(:D:p

#7 ·
fleemke² said:
Ow :sad: well I saw it on her site (forum)yesterdayevening :sad: Damn I should have let you know somethin but it was already late and we didn't know for sure if she was there at 8.20, 9.20 or at noon ...and because I had to leave early I went to bed soon ( it was at noon ;) before she came)

Damn :sad: The more people were there the better :(

BTW look at the news we are going to be on tv ;)
It's ok. We'll go together next time :)

BTW: what the hell was going on in the clijsters Lounge after the final. they were really nasty to you. I thought tha first post of yours was really classy... :confused:

#9 ·
katrientje said:
It's ok. We'll go together next time :)

BTW: what the hell was going on in the clijsters Lounge after the final. they were really nasty to you. I thought tha first post of yours was really classy... :confused:

:topic: Well I really REALLY didn't meant anything bad ... I just posted my reaction (the same as at Kim's forum were I got great reactions of it .. strange isn't) about what I think is the difference between Kim and Justine in the Slams. Not bashing on Kim at all. Well Hagar, an old frustrated woman they told me, couldn't stand it that I posted there and started to yell at me. Lynx followed. Mayo en Come-on-Kim defended me so you can see it was something personal! Hagar went crying against the mod and she removed my reply's. I was not welcome and my post was inappropriate and a SHAME! No comes the 'clue' she did remove my posts were I was defending myself .. but didn't delete my first post at all :eek: the post were everything started with :confused: Well now they are attacking Per4Ever again bacause he came AFTER me :rolleyes: I didn't ask him to go there!:topic:

It's just a prove that a Justine-fan can't say anything about Kim without being a bad person. I'm sick of those dickheads (not all Kim-fans) and the fact that a fan of Justine (that doesn't hate Kim at all) get censored tells more about themselves than about me :tape:

Wimanna .. well I didn't wear a shirt or anything from Justine, I didn't draw flags on my face, I avoided the cameras all the time and what do they do :eek: Film me when I'm vulnerable :sad: taking a pic of me an Justine :sad: (btw RTL was even worse :eek: )
Do you see me as a BV now? :angel: ;)

#10 ·
I read all those posts and felt sorry for you. I guess they were really sensitive at that time about Kim losing and couldn't stand anything (even when it wasn't bad) of a Justine-fan.
It is stupid though, because now it seems that your next posts were really nasty or something and therefor got deleted, that's a wrong impression I am sure...
don't worry about it, you weren't the one being unclassy there :kiss:

#12 ·
That wasn't exactly the truth now, was it fleem. You should tell the whole story - but you can not be expected to incriminate yourself, of course. So I'll tell the story for you, shall I? Here is the version of a dickhead:

What fleem has been doing the last months is
  1. attacking Kim - not her game, mind, but her character, suggesting Kim is a total fake, that she's only nice when there is press around. She did it first in GM (where we let her) - but then she came in a feel good thread in the CCL where a non-Kimfan was testifying how nice Kim was (she had seen Kim) and repeated her suggestions: "yes but Kim wasn't that nice to me - there must have been press around?"
    What would happen if somebody did the same here with Justine, I wonder? Entering a feel good thread, and then saying: but she is such a cheat, isn't she. No dickhead Kim fan would ever dream of doing such a thing.
    So I (among others - but my reaction was the strongest, I suppose) told her off. I think I did so in good humor. I did NOT give her a bad rep - I only told her what I thought of her post.
    For doing so, SHE gave me a bad rep. "Oh - it's only my opinion blah blah."
    On her own she succeeded in ruining a feel good thread, were Kim fans were celebrating Kim - and for what? Just for the fun of it, it would seem.
    ̣
  2. weeks passed. Kim became the #1 of the world. Somebody (a Venus fan!) started a congrats thread in GM. fleemke was the 6th (!!!) person to enter. She wrote a very provocative "congratulation" (even Justine fans have called it provocative) although later she would claim it was only "ironic". Anyway: on her own she succeeded in ruining a feel good thread - again. She never apologized either, instead (can you guess what's coming?) she gave a bad rep to (at least one) Kim fan for reacting to her post. (Not me this time - I guess I was lucky).
So this is fleem like we dickheads have come to know her: ruining things for Kim fans just for the fun of it, then acting as if SHE is wronged, then giving out bad reps (while she should have been the one to get them, no?)
So now the Kim fans who know about this are very wary when she appears. Luckily, she doesn't come in our Lounge anymore - so far so good.

But she couldn't stay away after Kim's painful loss, could she? No - not fleem. A lot of us (including me) were staying away from GM, not wanting to confront other fans, and certainly not those who have been known to gloat... like fleem. But she can't leave well enough alone. She enters, in the thread were we are discussing if Kim choked or not. She says she enters "quietly"... but with such a blatant sig, freshly adapted, her appearance can barely be called "quietly". She then speaks her words of wisdom.

Nothing wrong with the words themselves.
Like there is nothing wrong with the sweets a pedophile gives to children, really.

The simple fact that she came there, at that moment, was enough. It pained me to see her there. Has there ever been a hostile Kim fan who entered here after Justine lost to Kim? If not, you cannot know the feeling.

(But I did see a fan here say he "hated Kim's smile" after Justine lost to Kim in Antwerp. Imagine a Kim fan then enters and says - I'll graciously ignore your remarks about Kim, but here is what I think is wrong...")

It was I who responded first, not Hagar, and I kept my post as short as possible. I asked her to leave quietly, using the same "irony" she says she is so fond of.

She does NOT leave, though - why should she? Instead she begins arguing, making it worse. Hagar intervenes, saying that she felt exactly the same way finding fleem there. Then another fan says it's at least remarkable that fleem shows up "now". We dickheads agree: it can barely be called coincidence. Fleem in the mean time begins to :nerner:.

So our mod - who knows fleem very well and is probably a dickhead herself - deletes her posts and asks her never to come in our quite little corner anymore.

BTW: majo did NOT defend you.

* * *​

Fleem - I think it's really low of you to call Hagar "a frustrated old woman" here... but it's exactly the kind of behaviour I have come to expect from you. If you think you can get away with it you'll speak ill of anyone behind their back, won't you? That at least is my experience with you.

You are OR a very sneaky kind of person, OR so self-centered that you cannot imagine other people's feelings, OR not very bright and therefore unsensitive.

If there is another possibility, please let me know.

For "a fan of Justine (that doesn't hate Kim at all)" you have said about the most hateful things about Kim I can imagine - attacking the very thing we love her for.

"Well now they are attacking Per4Ever again bacause he came AFTER me I didn't ask him to go there!"
I made my peace with per4ever; we found a middle ground. (To find a middle ground one must be prepared to look for it.) He repeats he thinks your "congratulation" was provocative.

ALL conflicts I have mentioned here you could have ended very swiftly: by leaving well enough alone. You couldn't. You only made things worse by saying we dickheads were to dumb to get you "irony".

Well, this is the story as seen by one of those dickheads.
It is the simple truth from my point of view. ;)

#13 ·
Ah, and fleem asks this in her bad rep to me: "wat komt gij zoeken in Justine time? :lol: sukkel"

I was looking up your posts, because I was wondering why you got so many points lately, after getting your first bad rep from me. And thus I found your story - and now I have added mine.

BTW: Are you suggesting Kim fans are not welcome in Justine Time?

#14 ·
Fleem :D I didn't see you on the news (you weren't the one with the Belgian tricolor in your hair, he one that was such an attention whore ;) ), but that's great!!! A hardcore Justine fan :yeah:

Lynx :rolleyes: If you don't want to see Evi in CCL, I don't want to see you here :p (I still can't forget and forgive the Walloon rant ;) )

Reactions: Cookie
#15 ·
Nemesis said:
Fleem :mad: I didn't see you on the news (you weren't the one with the Belgian tricolor in your hair, he one that was such an attention whore :eek: ), but that's great!!! A hardcore Justine fan :yeah:

Lynx :hearts: :inlove: If you don't want to see Evi in CCL, I don't want to see you here :tears: (I still can't forget and forgive the Walloon rant :eek: )
Awww. :sad: :smooch: :hatoff:

#18 ·
Lynx said:
Ah, and fleem asks this in her bad rep to me: "wat komt gij zoeken in Justine time? :lol: sukkel"

I was looking up your posts, because I was wondering why you got so many points lately, after getting your first bad rep from me. And thus I found your story - and now I have added mine.

BTW: Are you suggesting Kim fans are not welcome in Justine Time?
I think you've made it clear yourself that frustrations from a kimfan don't belong in Justine Time. :rolleyes: Maybe you should take it up with him in pm.

#20 ·
fleemke²: you lucky bastard (btw, saw you too on vtm :p :p)

#22 ·
Lynx said:
Have the smileys gone mad? :p

fleemke, I think I saw you VTM (on the site, because my rabbit ate the button 3 on my remote control, so I can't watch VTM any more ;) ). Were you wearing a blue shirt with long sleeves? Well, I think it was you since I remember the Rome pics. Could be wrong, though.

#23 ·
yes Nemesis it was me and please ignore Lynx for me ;) thet negative rep was just a reaction that he does what I was accused for in CCL ;) Doesn't seem reasonable to me ... and yes I'll report it :)
Just this ... Strange that other persons know EXACTLY what I meant with my posts ... although I say it's different they DO KNOW ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF :worship: BTW that 'frustrated old woman' are not my words ... they came from other boardmembers ... even a fan of Kim :eek: :rolleyes:

No I wasn't the girl that was interviewd :) my French isn't that good :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.