Tennis Forum banner

Bojana Jovanovski Petrović

482K views 4K replies 217 participants last post by  Igorche 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

They say she's next best thing coming from Serbia...
She really plays pretty well. Has powerfull groundstrokes, and I think that she can be the next Maria Sharapova.
She has constitution like the Russian, and till now (she is just 14 years old) she has developed great! She also likes Maria very much, and plays lot like her... The stile ofcourse :)
Played two ITF finals, juniors tournaments...

Good luck to her ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

They say she's next best thing coming from Serbia...
She really plays pretty well. Has powerfull groundstrokes, and I think that she can be the next Maria Sharapova.
She has constitution like the Russian, and till now (she is just 14 years old) she has developed great! She also likes Maria very much, and plays lot like her... The stile ofcourse :)
Played two ITF finals, juniors tournaments...

Good luck to her ;)
:ras:
Couldnt resist.:devil:
Hope she will change her mind about that. She is young, still have time.
Good luck kid, and be smart.

#4 ·

well looks like she is playing the jr AO ill see her there:)

#7 ·

Bojana is in Oz and won her 3rd matc Bojana Jovanovski SRB d. (7)Klaudia Boczova SVK 75 64 now plays the number 1 seed ill post the score later today.

#9 ·

It seems that Bojana is playing really :eek:
Bovova and Kichenhok are very good juniors!!! I'm suprised that Bojana, at age of 15 has beat them!!! Really great result :worship:

Have you seen her play Rado???
Kako je?

I haven't seen her yet but a friend has and said that she plays with a lot a power (dokic like he says) ill see her play at the oz open and let you know
About zoric he says she is nothing that good bojana is way better player

#10 · (Edited)

Bojana is playing with really great power. Not like Dokić, but like Sharapova! She is built like her as well. And she adores her as well :lol: As you can see :) She will be great for sure! She is working with famous Serbian trainer that trained Jelena Janković and Ana Timotić. So bright future for Boka :)

Nataša can be great as well, but she has some problems with hers tennis getting up! She has won two futures at age of 16, so that's not bad at all. But she really needs to go to some camp, where pro trainers will work with her. Not to her dady perpares her... :rolleyes:

#18 ·

I think i'm a new fan lol. Her last name doesn't sound very serbian?

#21 ·

Kool, tough loss against Petrov but she is a pretty good player so to take a set is a good thing. BTW i think i read somewhere that Zorica Petrov was Macedonian as well? :wavey:

#24 ·

I watched her practise at the AO :)

#27 ·

LOL hopefully she will play next week

#28 ·

Bojana won ITF junior event in Citta Di Santa Crocce (Italy) which is Grade 1 tournament :eek: :eek:
Among other, she defeated Reka Zsilinska (United States, 13. ITF), Oksana Kalashnikova (Georgia, 37. ITF) and young Michele Larcher De Britto (Portugal) - 7-6 6-3 in final :worship:

More about it, on SERBIAN, www.tenissrbija.co.nr :wavey:

#29 ·

well done nice to see more serbs come up the ranks:)
where does her last name come from it's not Serbian that's for sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.