#39 Long Beach St. def. Cal St. Fullerton 5-1
1. Klaudia Malenovska (LBSU) def. Tiffany Mai (CSF) 6-2, 6-1
2. Morgan McIntosh (CSF) vs. Ebba Unden (LBSU), Unfinished
3. Sarah Cantlay (LBSU) def. Monica Rodriguez (CSF) 6-2, 6-0
4. Emilia Borkowski (CSF) def. Eva Rodriguez (LBSU) 6-4, 7-5
5. Anna Jeczmionka (LBSU) def. Megan Sandford (CSF), 6-2, 7-6
6. Karolina Rozenberg (LBSU) def. Malorie de la Cruz (CSF), 6-0, 6-3
1. Cantlay/Malenovska (LBSU) def. McIntosh/Kalika Slevcove (CSF), 8-3
2. Rozenberg/Unden (LBSU) def. Mai/Rodriguez (CSF), 8-5
3. Hazuki Onaga/Anne-Sophie Willems (LBSU) def. Borkowski/Sandford (CSF), 8-4
I wonder when was the last time Long Beach St. lost a point to Cal St. Fullerton?
Hey fantic you're knowledgeable about LBS so I have a question for you? What has Anna Jeczmionka done to jump over Karolina Rozenberg in the line-up?
- Rozenberg played the last 9 matches of last season at #6 singles for LBS while Jeczmionka sat on the bench.
- Rozenberg went 7-2 in the fall to Jeczmionka's 4-5 record.
- If Rozenberg was good enough to beat UCI's Sarah Gong who Form complains should be playing #2 singles for UCI, then maybe shouldn't Rozenberg be playing #2 for LBS rather than #6 behind bench warmer Jeczmionka?
- Looks like the Long Beach St. head coach stacked Karolina Rozenberg at #6 singles
against UCR & CSF.