Site Rules / FAQ
Tennisforum.com Bug/Error Reporting and Questions
Amateur Players and Tennis Equipment Forum
New Member Introductions
Home Page News
Enter Player Forums
St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy
Games and Media
Blast from the Past
Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!
View Single Post
Jan 24th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out! Send for 2nd day of fi
60 seconds with
1) What is your real name and where do you come from?
My name is Matt, I live in Melbourne, Australia.
2) you reached the doubles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?
Yes definitely, way better than my 2 doubles titles last year.
3) you picked Stephens over Azarenka on Day1, which was obviously a risky pick! Do you enjoy taking some risks in general? what about your tactics for Saturday?
I based my Stephens tip based on the fact that if she beat Serena, surely she can beat Azarenka
.. Final tips will be a difficult one.. Won't tell everyone our tactics.. Haha
4) how would you describe yourself/ your doubles partner?
Me: Hilarious. Raul: amazing tipster.
5) your favourite food?
6) your favourite drink?
7) last book u read?
A boring school book. Haha
8) last movie u watched?
9) best thing about your hometown/country?
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)[/QUOTE]
Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova and my doubles partner smokovec, all the classy people in tennis.
Michael! is offline
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Michael!
-- TennisForum.com (Full)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic I)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic II)
-- TennisForum.com (Mobile)
v1.4 Copyright ©2007,
This website is unofficial and an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any team or organisation.
Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 -
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to