Site Rules / FAQ
Tennisforum.com Bug/Error Reporting and Questions
Amateur Players and Tennis Equipment Forum
New Member Introductions
Home Page News
Enter Player Forums
Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
Games and Media
Blast from the Past
Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!
View Single Post
Jan 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out! Send for 2nd day of fi
60 seconds with
1) What is your real name and where do you come from?
My name is Matt, I live in Melbourne, Australia.
2) you reached the doubles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?
Yes definitely, way better than my 2 doubles titles last year.
3) you picked Stephens over Azarenka on Day1, which was obviously a risky pick! Do you enjoy taking some risks in general? what about your tactics for Saturday?
I based my Stephens tip based on the fact that if she beat Serena, surely she can beat Azarenka
.. Final tips will be a difficult one.. Won't tell everyone our tactics.. Haha
4) how would you describe yourself/ your doubles partner?
Me: Hilarious. Raul: amazing tipster.
5) your favourite food?
6) your favourite drink?
7) last book u read?
A boring school book. Haha
8) last movie u watched?
9) best thing about your hometown/country?
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)[/QUOTE]
Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova and my doubles partner smokovec, all the classy people in tennis.
Michael! is offline
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Michael!
-- TennisForum.com (Full)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic I)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic II)
-- TennisForum.com (Mobile)
v1.4 Copyright ©2007,
This website is unofficial and an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any team or organisation.
Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 -
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to