- View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...
View Single Post
post #3042 of (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:49 PM
country flag Igorche
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Jovanovski: Full with confidence I am waiting for next match
Bojana Jovanovski said that her placement in the next round of the Australian Open infused great confidence to continue the tournament.

- Victory, and especially the way I was made means a lot for me in raising the confidence before next round and the rest of the season - Jovanovski said.

The third player from Serbia with placement round of 16 achieved the greatest success in her career.

- I am thrilled to see that the things we've been working hard in pre-season brought progress in the game. I would like to congratulate to Kimiko who showed great play on this tournament and enormous energy which can only inspire us all, young players - Jovanovski said.

She pointed out that in the next match she wants to enter without load and maximally concentrated.

- Although I will play in the R16 of a Grand Slam for the first time, I want to enter in the next match without load and maximally concentrated only on play. That is the only way I would be able to take a step further - said Jovanovski, who will be fighting for a place in the quarterfinals with American Sloane Stephens.

I love my hater he makes me feel greater

My Tennis Tipping Profile

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome