Site Rules / FAQ
Tennisforum.com Bug/Error Reporting and Questions
Amateur Players and Tennis Equipment Forum
New Member Introductions
Home Page News
Enter Player Forums
Guangzhou International Women's Open
Korea Open Tennis
Toray Pan Pacific Open
Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open
Coupe Banque Nationale
Japan Women's Open Tennis
Games and Media
Blast from the Past
Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!
View Single Post
Jan 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
-I am not crazy-
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Friday OOP is out! Deadline: 11am
60 seconds with
(shocking coming out from Rui who plays his 4th round match in singles tomorrow vs. M.P
1) What is your real name and where do you come from?
2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season?
Not sending for most of the tournaments I committed to.
3) What are your TT goals for 2013?
Remembering to send for some more tournaments.
4) one word to describe....
yourself - SarcasticMaybe?Doesitcountasoneword?
your doubles partner - Sufficient
the Australian Open TT managers - Repetitive
5) your favourite food?
6) your favourite drink? Lemon Iced-Tea
7) last book u read? A Farewell to Arms - Ernest Hemingway
8) last movie u watched? - Shrek part 546 (or 568 I'm not sure)
9) best thing about your hometown/country? The Food.
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)
Dimitrov --> I have needs
Serena Williams --> Maybe she can scrub some GOATness in me.
Elwin or LCS --> My best mates in the forum.
Michael! is offline
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Michael!
-- TennisForum.com (Full)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic I)
-- TennisForum.com (Classic II)
-- TennisForum.com (Mobile)
v1.4 Copyright ©2007,
This website is unofficial and an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any team or organisation.
Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 -
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to