R2 def Kanepi (8) 1-6 6-3 7-5

Edie: Thread for both Karolina & Krystina:D

#1,055 ·
Strasbourg main draw.

(8)Hantuchova v Torro-Flor
Svitolina v Q
Doi v Karolina Pliskova
Beck v (4)Hsieh

Karo draws Doi first round, and is 2-0 against her and 4-0 in sets. Defeated Misaki in Kuala Lumpur this year, and on clay at Gifu in 2010. There is a bit of an issue about form, as Karo pulled out of her last tournament.

#1,060 ·
Strasbourg:

Karo was upset by Misaki Doi, 57 26 :rolleyes:

She qualified for the main draw last year, will be directly in the main draw this year. Hope for the best!

#1,067 ·
Well first, congrats to Kris Plis for making her first ever FO main draw appearance.

She plays qualifier Marina Duque Marino, who's had an outstanding clay season, including two back-to-back clay titles on the ITF tour.

I think Kris will not get by her.

Karo makes her second FO main draw appearance. This time she meets Garbine Muguruza.

Garbine is carrying an injury that requires surgery, which she will have after Wimbledon. Karo has a good chance of making the second round here.

#1,073 · (Edited)
Update on Grass season: both entered IFT Nottingham

Kristina lost in R1 Czink def Kris.Pliskova 3-6 6-1 7-6(5)

Karolina marches on by reaching SF:cheer: 2nd set vs Eleni was typical 'I give no fuck' set:hysteric: but was more sharp and clutch in 3rd:bounce:

R1: 7-5 7-5 over Larcher De Brito 7-5 7-5
R2: 2-6 6-4 7-5 overRogowska
QF: 63 36 63 over Danilidou

upd
Karolina will play vs Johanna Konta, Karol leads h2h 1-0. I was watching Johanna's match, it will be fun match with lots of fuckery unless Karol serves good

#1,076 ·
Karo makes it to the final:bounce: She will face Martic who leads h2h 1-0 if Karolia plays like she did in 1st set today Petra will easily destroy her but i'm hoping for competitive match:cheer:

Karo Pliskova def Johanna Konta 3-6 7-5 6-3

1st set was a mess, Karo's serve didn't work, ros was poor and she made few unnecessary UEs after breaking Konta, Johanna wasn't better but she was more clutch at crucial moments. 2nd set was better serving and slightly improved ros from Karolina but she almost made a mess surrendering her 5-3 lead in 2nd. In 3rd Karo was in control despite being broken having 3-1 lead to make it 3 All

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.