Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 1

1M views 5K replies 445 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Let the new volume begin :bounce:

#3,005 ·

The Maria mustache discussion is over. Now.

Posting a pic of her for now other reason than to discuss her alleged facial hair is clearly trolling/baiting and will be treated as such in the future.

If you want to criticize her, come up with something new for the next 20 pages or so.

#3,009 ·
When a mod posts a warning (and now two of us have) it usually means we are ready to start handing out infractions.

The next step after infractions is turning things over to the admins, which usually means bans.

#3,016 ·
It's not a bad idea, and GM would certainly benefit, but it would be a bitch to moderate. If you allow trolling and bashing and whatnot, someone will take it too far and feelings will get hurt. Exempting posts in this hypothetical thread from general TF etiquette doesn't seem smart, or likely.

#3,015 ·
^ That's already the case, dude. The space you're referring to, is already taken up.

It's like what do you do when someone near you farts? You hold your nose but remain there for a minute. But what do you do when you're constantly faced with that problem? You get out of the taco bell joint.

#3,019 ·
Maybe if somebody posts a picture of a player off-court, it will actually remind people what the topic of this thread is.

Now that we are back on topic, stay there.

#3,022 ·
Here.

Oh wait.

My bad.

I thought you said "needs Larsson."

Sorry.

#3,027 ·
Well, she's offcourt, and in light of her recent victory she actually qualifies as a tennis player. So I figured I'd better work fast. ;)

#3,029 · (Edited)
Reactions: Dominic
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.