- View Single Post - Coming out...
Thread: Coming out...
View Single Post
post #188 of (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:47 AM
country flag Elwin.
Re: Coming out...

Originally Posted by Elwin. View Post
Finally told my parents and sister. Still have to tell my brother though because he's in NY.
Told them to sit down, almost broke down in tears. So i told it pretty fast. I said; i have something important to tell. I'm gay. I felt so nervous and awful, but they were totally supportive.
I actually don't know how i feel right now. I feel happy, but i also feel kinda sad.

Honestly, i don't know how i managed to tell it. It wasn't planned and i still wanted to wait for a while.
I feel so weird
9 days since i came out of the closet. I feel like i'm in an emotional rollercoaster since i came out
And damn, i still feel so weird. I kept crying like a little girl yesterday First time i cried since i came out of the closet. I've had some nasty reactions from friends, that has been really tough me.
I know everybody says it's a process and that things are going to get better. But it's double. The last 9 days have been the best of my life but also the worst days of my life at the same time I really want to accept myself for who i am, but it's killing me that i still don't feel happy
Everybody tells me that it's going to be fine eventually, but i just want this to end It's killing me. I'm not even able to work at school or sth, such a mess.

Krajicek Bertens Wickmayer Jankovic Kerber Zvonareva Svitolina de Vroome Flipkens Petrova Safarova Zakopalova Hlavackova Hogenkamp Schoofs Rezai Bacsinszky / Lena D. missing you

Last edited by Elwin.; Jan 11th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome