Tennis Forum banner

Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

11K views 67 replies 50 participants last post by  Kimking 
#1 ·
That was some good shit. Kim producing better tennis than she did in any of her actual tournaments this year bar Brisbane/Australia, going into full-on Splits mode, just so her winning streak against Venus is forever preserved :hysteric:

Kim, you will be missed. :awww:

#13 ·
Top 5? She still has the game to compete with and even beat Serena which alas none of the other top 5 have. Like Serena if she played more she could have been ranked way higher.

#12 ·
She really could have played for another year couldn't she? I mean all the rest from this year would have been good for her to play relatively injury free (bar a few withdrawals to spend time with Jayda) season next year. And she would have turned 30. Oh well. I hope someone uploads this match as I unfortunately woke up 30 minutes after it ended. Gutted.

#17 ·
Im hoping she will pop out a baby and come back to win the US open 2014.

That way she can have pictures of both children with her and the Trophy :cool: .

One heck of a storyline from this lady.... Best storyline since arguably Capriati rose out of the ashes in 01.

Im still angry at her "wanting to have a normal life" and all that crap :D

She can have a normal life when she is 40. Right now she needs to keep playing tennis! But alas It doubtfully will happen :sobbing: .

This post has been deleted
#33 ·
That was some good shit. Kim producing better tennis than she did in any of her actual tournaments this year bar Brisbane/Australia, going into full-on Splits mode, just so her winning streak against Venus is forever preserved :hysteric:

Kim, you will be missed. :awww:
A win streak of 2? Flop. This stupid shit is not preserving anything, Billie Jean King Cup in 2010 ended that win streak long ago if you are throwing exhibitions in the mix.

#34 ·
So long, Kim. Even if you made my life miserable on more than one occasion, you always competed with grace.

#35 ·
Pity I missed this match. I'll be there for her next farewell match though. Promise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.