Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

327K views 5K replies 133 participants last post by  Pova 
#1 ·
Go Vika!!:bounce:

#307 ·
(1)Victoria Azarenka (BLR) v BYE
Sabine Lisicki (GER) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
Urszula Radwanska (POL) v Tamira Paszek (AUT)
Q v (8)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN)

(3)Serena Williams (USA) v Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
Alize Cornet (FRA) v Q
Sloane Stephens (USA) v Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
Sofia Arvidsson (SWE) v (7)Samantha Stosur (AUS)

(6)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP)
Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
(wc)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v Q
Anna Tatishvili (GEO) v (4)Angelique Kerber (GER)

(5)Sara Errani (ITA) v Q
Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)
Roberta Vinci (ITA) v (wc)Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS)
BYE v (2)Maria Sharapova (RUS)

#309 ·
What the whole reason Y smitten hate vika ? anyway Vika Draw look like Great

#313 ·
No she 3-0 over Bine & 6-0 over Safarova, But Bine has push her too 3 sets two the times they played

#316 ·
So it's gonna be tough for Vika to even reach the final here unless Serena starts off rusty or simply doesn't care too much. The most important thing is to get some match practice for the AO which should still be possible with this draw. And I hope we'll see Vika - Caro in the QF :cheer:

#317 ·
It's a tough draw indeed, but God knows how much I wanted her to meet Carol last season :fiery: Time to start fixing that awful H2H :armed:
C'mon Vika :cheer:

(I know that any draw can be tricky at the beginning of the season, but the bottom half is such a joke if compared to the half one rolleyes:)

#325 ·
:spit: Another Serena/Victoria in the SF [...] surprising (?) that said, a great opportunity IMO for Victoria to get a win on Serena in a "meaningless" event, if the American doesn't do her usual flopping outside of majors. They meet so much in 'big' events and matches, Serena needs to at least do well in one of these 'MMs' she doesn't care about -- who knows.

:cheer: finally an opportunity for prime Victoria to trash Wozniacki, I've been eternally waiting for this match up -- hopefully Victoria will be in rhythm by the time.

#326 ·
Well if she's going to have a fair shot at Serena, it'll be in a non-slam tournament.
I'm curious to how she'll handle Caro considering their "rivalry". Vika shouldn't have any problems with her, but still there's mental crap there.

Is Brisbane her one AO warmup this year?

#329 ·
Well if she's going to have a fair shot at Serena, it'll be in a non-slam tournament.
I'm curious to how she'll handle Caro considering their "rivalry". Vika shouldn't have any problems with her, but still there's mental crap there.

Is Brisbane her one AO warmup this year?
Yes.

Awww missed it :sad: Sounds like she wasnt very good though.
She really wasn't playing well for most of the first set (bit rusty I guess) but the second set was quite good imo. She then played a sloppy first set-like TB for whatever reason. If she can start in Brisbane like she's played in the second set I think she should be OK for her first round. It looks like finding rhythm is the most important thing for her right now.

#327 ·
Bitches in GM so pressed about not just Vika but my retired bitch, Lindsay. Loves it.

#333 ·

RedFoo ‏@RedFoo
About to take off to Cabo for a dj set, then gonna release the BOTB's viral video!!! Whoooooooo... Then off to Cancun for NYE babies

Let the serious preparations begin. :armed:

Reactions: Exordes
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.