TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Most shocking losses this year?
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:29 AM
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Re: Most shocking losses this year?

By far Serena vs Virginie at RG just because of how dominant Serena had been post miami, only for it then to fall apart at the French, and i think this win is the one thing thats keeping next season from not being completely NID.

Serena has her aura back after what happened post RG last year, and she could go on a tear even at Paris next year, but it's the one place that people will feel like they can rattle Serena, and there's a little bit of doubt in everyones mind most crucially Rena's.

As a Venus fan and even given her syndrome the loss to Vesnina in R1 at Wimbledon was a big shock. She looked and played like crap, but all along i was kinda expecting something to happen and change considering it was Wimbledon and the one tournament she'd fight like crazy to not flake out at but nothing happened. By far the flattest and shellshocked i've ever seen her look on the court!

Venus Williams Sarin Claypova
http://topictennis.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome