Re: Your Top 5 Youngsters to Watch in 2013
Off-topic, but this got me thinking - has anybody got the full list of the youngest players to win a WTA tour level match? I did some quick research and made a stab at the top 5 myself but it's probably wrong...
1) Vaidisova - 13 years, 10 months
2) Capriati - 13 years, 11 months
3) MJ Fernandez - 14 years, 8 days
4) Hingis - 14 years, 1 month
5) Larcher de Brito - 14 years, 2 months
Othe players that I know won matches at 14 as well as Keys:
What a great achievement. Why couldn't you just keep winning?