TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~
View Single Post
post #3906 of (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:45 PM
country flag gaviotabr

Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Anna: Now I believe in myself
SOURCE. B92 | ​​SO
Serbian tennis player Ana Ivanovic said after the victory over Peter Kvitovom (6:3, 7:5) that was not as nervous in the match with Safarov.

"I started the match well, I was a lot calmer and I played well, as I did recently. I felt that I was in a rhythm, I was relieved hit the ball and it paid off. "Said Ana.

From correspondents in Prague Sasha B92 Ozma.

"I think the first set was good quality tennis in the second I felt the intensity of her game dropped. And I did not play that well, then Kvitova raised the level of play in the finish of the second set, " Ivanovic added. "I had more faith in themselves than with Safarov in the match, I think that to be a big difference. I had a good tactic, well I read her service and it helped me, " Ivanovic said and revealed part of the preparation for the match: "We did not sleep very much last night, we talked and encouraged each other. We believe we have a chance, Bob Zivojinovic advised me that I cut corners with little riternu and I was trying to do. " Anna's victory Serbia cut to 2-1 in the final of the Fed Cup.

Petra Kvitova said after the defeat that it lacked power, but said he and Anna's a great game. "I won the last point, but I still think we have a chance for the title. I wanted to win, but Ana has played very well. Also, I lacked energy and I could not venture into longer exchanges. I did not make enough Viner, and it has served a great forehand. " Kvitova said she was not ready up, but was able to play and not complain about what she did. "In the first set I was too chaotic and emotional, and the second set I was relaxed when I came back from the toilet. I was able to play at 5-5 in the second set, I believed in myself, it was near the break, but she played a fantastic game and on match point he made ​​a brilliant Viner, " added the eighth player planet, which is the first lost in singles in Fed Cup after 11 consecutive victories.
http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=657554

Ana should use the advice on her return more often.. would improve it considerably.

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome