Tennis Forum banner

America's New Sweetheart Alison Riske!

178K views 2K replies 104 participants last post by  Ivanovic2008 
#1 ·
I would like to start a cheering thread for one of the sweetest young girls out there. Alison is so nice and always smiling. She's had some great results this summer, and let's hope she can do well in the pro's! :worship: :kiss: :hug:

#1,887 · (Edited)
tough battle and it's a shame she lost it, it was very close and I feel that she played better than Kiki, but her FH is still a weakness on clay where it sits up too much.

very much surprised by her amazing attitude though, she kept fighting all the time, the way she almost made the tiebreak turn was outstanding and in the end she was very sweet at the net, despite the "a bit over the top" celebration of Kiki

Plenty of positives for her heading to her best surface now :cheer:

#1,888 ·
Ali :hug: But man has she improved on red clay to give KiKi that type of battle :D If she played this well on clay just imagine how goat her grass season will be this year.

Now it's off to next weeks 75K in Nottingham . I would love if she played doubles with CoCo :cool: I imagine their style of play blending very well on grass :bounce:

#1,890 ·
Oh damn, really thought Ali would pull this one off :sad:

Now, 4 straight grass tourneys, so she has to be excited about that!!! :hearts:
Get those wins/points girlie!

#1,894 ·
I'm not just proud of how Ali played, but how she acted. Total class. Meanwhile, Kristina was acting like a bitch and diva at times.

#1,901 ·
Ali and Madison advanced to the 3rd Round in doubles after a walkover from Domi/Kirsten. They'll face Hradecka/Krajicek next.

#1,903 ·
#1,907 ·
Unfortunately, Madison and Ali lost to Hradecka/Krajicek. Score was 7-6 (8-6) 3-6 6-1.

#1,913 ·
That second picture looks nothing like her.

#1,916 ·
Started grass season off with a win over L. Kichenok 76 63 :yeah: Didn't face a single BP all match, had some trouble breaking Kichenok but she'll get better on return In the next few matches for sure.

Up next for her is the other Kichenok. Ali came back from 16 25 in Miami to beat her, so that plus getting revenge for her sister should really motivate Nadia. Let's go Ali :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.