Tennis Forum banner

LIVE WTA Rankings

2M views 1K replies 234 participants last post by  FERLKE 
#1 · (Edited)
ranks in link below

WTA Ranks for 16 MAR 2020
Points off: 2019 WTA PM Indian Wells WTA 125 Guadalajara/W60 Shenzhen + 25k/15k's

This Week

WTA INDIAN WELLS CANCELLED

POINTS ADDED last week/+15k's
LAST UPDATE 09 MAR 04:50 GMT

#774 ·
#775 ·
Re: WTA Ranks Update Thread

anyone know how to remove the new IE so i can put the old one on ?

#777 ·

IE10 and windows 7

#779 ·

Wont let me uninstall it

#781 ·

An error has occured. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled

#793 ·
#794 ·

might need to put up a new thread

#797 ·

Besides that, I've noticed that TF runs on an outdated version of vBulletin (3.6.8, released 6 years ago!) while the latest is the 5.0.
Maybe the time has come for a little upgrade which could fix (who knows) that problem ;)

#798 ·
Reactions: iGOAT and Javi
#801 · (Edited)

Had forgotten to remove the 2013 pts as i was still going thru adding year end ranks on
http://sdrv.ms/1a3uHsS

#802 ·

link in 1st page
will hopefully get around to doing it there
Not sure if i will need a new link every week as i cant seem to copy from Excel sheet onto the skydrive

#804 ·

Works great! :)

link in 1st page
will hopefully get around to doing it there
Not sure if i will need a new link every week as i cant seem to copy from Excel sheet onto the skydrive
Yeah, indeed. Actually I think you can copy from the Excel sheet but without formatting, that's a shame (I tested only with Firefox though).

I'm still looking for a solution to solve your problem on this thread, maybe the webmaster or an administrator could do something to check if there's nothing wrong with vBulletin files on the server...

#805 ·

I honestly prefer this version to the previous one. My browser (Chrome) crashed when I tried to open this thread, but it perfectly allows me to read the Excel file in the link. No reason to go back to the old system. :p
By the way, I had no idea you worked on rankings until #900. This makes your work even more admirable. :worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.