Tennis Forum banner

YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

73K views 1K replies 93 participants last post by  Abuttons 
#1 ·
I have no idea how she'll do here. Here's hoping for an easy group.

#195 ·
I'm confident that Maria would give Haga a smack in her butt if they were to meet here. She would be motivated enough to break through Haga's defense.

But what I really really want is Serena in her group.
-first bold - I hope so, but since Miami I cannot say I believe so (I used to consider the matches vs Aga a granted thing, something like - she surely is going to bet her); we will see- defenseQueen can be a WALL.

-secpnd bold - NO; NO NO NO!!!! The matches against Serena kill her, and another beatdown in RR woun't do her any good.

#198 ·
Am I the only one who doesn't have high expectations for the tournament? :eek: I think it's going to be another Vika-Serena final with Serena winning. Don't get me wrong, that would be a great final indeed, but I'd love to see something different, like a Petra-Maria final with Maria winning! :hearts:

#201 ·
Thread title still sucks. "Humiliate"? "Haga"? What happened to having (and showing!) some respect for the opposition? :rolleyes:

#211 ·
On one level I agree with the showing respect to the opposition, then I see how much respect Maria's getting from most and I turn to couldn't care less mode about the title of the thread.

#213 ·
I'm not saying that, I'm saying I don't care :shrug: It's like "the norm" on TF these days anyway....

This post has been deleted
#226 ·
Хлоэ;22352234 said:
i meant this :lol:

nah, not Serena their match will end up as usual.
Aga, Kerber and Errani would be perfect :p :angel:

I think a match with Serena in the groups round is way better than SF or F !
and Maria never faced Serena twice in a small period of time before :p so it will give her a good chance to do better in the second at least if it does happen ! :lol:

#229 ·
Hey Guys, sorry to intreupt the flow of this forum, but tonight is probably going to be my last tennis order before the Australian Open and I was wondering what I should buy for Maria to autograph. Nothing too expensive please!

What do you think? With the low class players, I will just get them to sign a photo, but Maria deserves something special! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.