- View Single Post - Donna Vekic
Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post
post #2469 of (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:06 AM
country flag chingching
Re: Donna Vekic

Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Just imagine folks, AO R1: S. Williams vs D. Vekic I actually think Donna would be thrilled with that draw - talk about a challenge!

P. S. Money is also a factor; Donna's father recently talked about the trouble of financing and astronomical expenses, so risking a R1 loss which gets you almost $21k, might sound better than risking a surprising QR1 loss which can barely get you $3k.
That's very true. I was going to mention that but I assumed Donna's federation payed for stuff like that That is kind of upsetting I mean Ash has plenty from federation but also money collecting with her WCs and I know I talk about her a lot but I know that Anett's parents pay for non of her coaching and only her part of the travel, at least that's what I heard. And she gets to keep her prize money!!!

Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
They choose astronomical expenses traveling all around Asia ten times in one year.
That's very true. I am sure that a return flight to Uzebekistan and staying in Korea for a month costs a lot more than hostelling it and flying RyanAir around Europe

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome