Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

466K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#2,745 ·
Cute but enough with the grey already.

#2,757 ·
Stop trying to make compression shorts happen :sobbing:
That being said I actually love the colours/the shape, but the straps at the back should've been in that hot pink like on her shoes. And it's safe to say she'll be in that orange/hot pink tank for Madrid and Rome
Hmm I don't know, she always wears the same outfit for all her RG warm up events. Maybe that orange/hot pink tank will be for the minions at RG

#2,778 ·
Pretty good but not a top fave of mine. The back is nice though :hearts:

#2,781 ·
Well the dress is much better without the warmup top. I love the back detailing, and the orange works perfectly on the clay.
That being said the pink looks pretty drab. The only thing I've been impressed with at the slams so far is the really cool contrast colourway visors.

I sincerely hope we do not see a tunic/compression short pairing in white for Wimbledon or at the USO. Using the same silhouette at two different slams would make pre 2012 Pova turn in her grave

#2,782 ·
Well the dress is much better without the warmup top. I love the back detailing, and the orange works perfectly on the clay.
That being said the pink looks pretty drab. The only thing I've been impressed with at the slams so far is the really cool contrast colourway visors.

I sincerely hope we do not see a tunic/compression short pairing in white for Wimbledon or at the USO. Using the same silhouette at two different slams would make pre 2012 Pova turn in her grave
Completely agree. The orange is gorgeous though, and I would have liked to see it paired with strong, "neon" pink if pink really had to be there. Anyway, I would have preferred midnight blue. That Adidas color combination on the dress that Ana was wearing was really stunning IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.