TennisForum.com - View Single Post - X Factor Australia 2012

View Single Post
post #189 of (permalink) Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
country flag Pete!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Re: X Factor Australia 2012

My rankings for tonight!

1.Bella - Great song for her. Sounded perfect. Dancing was adorable (I didn't find it awkward at all wasn't like she was krumping or anything). Loved the hair extensions
2.Collective - They just work, for a boyband I don't find them cheesy. Vocally always on point and everything is just natural. Hoping for a ballad soon though to mix it up.
3.Fortunate - The first time i've really liked them, song suited them and they actually stood out tonight.
4.Angel - Totally agree with the judges about her over-singing the ending, but the rest was flawless as usual and the piano was a nice touch. P.s bring back the Turban the hair is hideous.
5.Sammy - Agree with Ronan *puke* but lost connection when over-singing the ending, was totally in to it before she did that. Still good though.
6.Nathaniel - Very good but not a standout, pretty easy on the eye though. Pretty indifferent.
7.Shiane - God bless her she's just adorable and I love her personality. I'm a weirdo and I actually like when she doesn't pronounce things properly I thought this performance needed more in the chorus.
8.Justin - Really liked the first half and thought I was going to really like it but totally lost me at the end. Whenever he tries to move/perform it feels really daggy.
9.Jason - Less cheesy than the previous two weeks but still reeked of karaoke. Very hard song to sing though and did a decent job of it.
10. Carmello - I really like his personality and i do think he can really sing at times, but this was vocally a train-wreck. My ears are still bleeding and he made absolutely NO attempt to connect to the lyrics or mood of the song. I guess most of that is still down to nerves, but for me it was the equivalent of someone delivering a high school english oral with absolutely no expression reading it off a piece of paper

I think Jason & Carmello SHOULD be bottom 2 but knowing Australia I think it will be....... Sammy again and....... Angel. Simply because they got bad comments from the judges. This always happens though, the judges go really easy on people like Jason/Justin etc and expect SO much from more talented contestants therefore give them more criticism... and the blind sheep voters lap up every word. I hope I'm wrong though

MARIA SHARAPOVA

Olivia ROGOWSKA Arantxa RUS Anett KONTAVEIT Daria GAVRILOVA
Heather WATSON Olivia TJANDRAMULIA Eugenie BOUCHARD
Nicole GIBBS Jarmila WOLFE Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY
Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Priscilla HON Madison BRENGLE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome