Worshipping the bangs
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Larsson's Player Forum
Re: Why do girls miss so many simple balls?
A combination of
1. Lack of power (reliable controlled power)
2. Lack of concentration (finishing the point in your head before you have done it with your racquet)
3. Lack of patience and judgement (is it really an easy shot or am I better off to prepare for an even better shot)
4. Shot selection (conventional volley, drive volley, let it bounce, take the overhead out of the air, slice attack or hard deep)
5. Poor peripheral vision (react to the actions of your opponent)
They all play into each other. If you are great in some areas you need to be less good in others. For example if you have great shot selection and vision you donīt need as much raw power to finish points.
Women,in general, have better peripheral vision than men.
Pass the duct tape and super glue. Lena's done broke my heart one last time.
Onward my LOB! Lena (ret.) Vika Vee TOB Caro Alexa Sabs Wicky Lesia Vania BMS Ekat Andi H. Jo-La Lena V KP2 Lil Bit Kiki Mini Mak Baby Veronika Lucie
V Squad, The LOB Elite: Vika, Venus and the Mad Viking of Norrland
Jo-La Duchess of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs