- View Single Post - GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast
View Single Post
post #301 of (permalink) Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
Re: GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

My weight is perfect for my height, but I've got a bit of belly and my stamina is so freaking low. Yesterday I left a match unfinished trailling 6-3 2-2, then when I came back today 2 games later my energy was already very low, trailling at 5-3 in the 2nd I made a superhuman effort and won it 7-5, but in the 3rd I just couldn't and I lost it 6-2. I've been thinking about starting jogging something like 3 days a week, you know with slow intervals of running and walking, so that in a few months I can already jog a lot without having to stop, I guess that will help me a lot for tennis, won't it? (excuse my English, usually it's better but today I'm so tired I won't even bother to care about it )

Don’t squander the gold of your days listening to the tedious, trying to improve the hopeless failure, or giving away your life to the ignorant and the vulgar. These are the sickly aims, the false ideals of our age.

Did you just compare me to Wozniacki? - Legend
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome