- View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 2012, 07:06 AM
country flag northern lad
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Oh, I can't remember. She was about to start the job as I was leaving. Yeah, she has pretty good hours too, which makes the commute easier for her and her apt in Hongdae is right by the station. I think she can take the AREX line, not sure. That was only finished shortly before I left so I only took it the morning that I was leaving! It's funny that you got there in April. I spent 3.5 years there over a four year period and I left on April 1st! So, if you live in Dongincheon, are you close to Wolmido or China Town?

Actually, a Korean friend of mine here in Dublin goes to the other Inha, the one my friend doesn't teach at so I have a couple of connections to Inha. She's studying to become a dietician. Maybe that's associated with the hosp.
AREX line is great if you live on the Incheon Subway 1 line. I'm on Seoul line 1, so I have to transfer at Bupyeong to get up to Gyeyang and catch the AREX... not worth the hassle. But yeah, I got here at the very end of April and my orientation was essentially in Chinatown. It's probably a ten minute walk from my apartment. I just have to walk through Jayu Park and I'm there. My school is basically in the park. Wolmido is close too, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Did you work public school or hagwon while you were here? (Assuming you were teaching ESL...)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome