Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

1M views 5K replies 487 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Let 2012 begins :bounce:

Brisbane International Tennis 2012

Daniela Hantuchova visiting Australian designer Leona Edmiston's store.
— in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Ana Ivanovic

Kim Clijsters

Dominika Cibulkova

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Samantha Stosur

Shahar Peer

See less See more
#3,544 ·
Good God, Bouchard is jailbaitastic.

*checks Wikipedia*

W00T!

#3,550 ·
Rule Britannia...

#3,554 ·
She dresses far, far, far better than a lot of the other WTA players you see when at sponsor events, player parties etc. To me Laura dresses really nicely, classy & well put together, while too many other WTA-ers go overboard on make-up, too short a skirt, kinda hooker-esque style. But then each to their own!

#3,558 ·
Well most unfortunately overdo it. Most would benefit from understatement. Robson always looks flawless during these events.

#3,559 ·
Laura has a style that flatters her and she sticks with it. She's not the only one, but a lot of these women are all over the map. Then again, as I've pointed out before, they are tennis players, not fashion experts.

#3,577 ·
Laura looks fantastic in that white lace dress. (Lace has been in for a while in fashion.) She has really grown up. Heather looks nice, but her dress looks like ballroom flooring from the 1980s.

I don't get the Bouchard worship. Nothing wrong with her looks, but she doesn't seem special. :shrug: But then I don't think Kirilenko is the best looking woman on the tour, though I've heard an ATP guy say so. :lol: Blonde generic bland.

Vika is sui generis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.