Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

286K views 5K replies 51 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
For all those JJ fans who'd like to discuss tennis related topics but to skip Seka, Tarja, Ceca, Brena, Karleusa, Ripanj... posts.

#13 ·
Let's go KerberGOAT :cheer:

At the beginning of AO, I was still a mild-ish "supporter" of Azarenka. How things change :spit: TBH, deep down I think I'm just a hater & unattractive on the inside :awww: #jealousy

@PseudoFed is by far the best parody account on twitter :lol:

@PseudoFed: Nice and #humble to have ordinary people in my box #gwenstefani
:rolls:

#21 ·
David's playing some good tennis. But he will lose. Rafa will push him to the death :oh:

#36 ·
They called Maria- Empress on GM :eek: :eek: :eek: wtf did she do

#38 ·
Azarenka already in the final :rolleyes: At least Angie got 5 games more than Aga.

#46 ·
Well, she was retiring against top 10 mostly and mostly when she was in form (SF of Cincy 2010 against Kim, R4 of W 2009 against Vee, QF of Beijing against Aga, now this). When you're not relax, when you feel anxious or whatever, the body is injury-prone. And I don't believe that Maria would be bitchy about it, she had so many problems with injuries herself.

#48 ·
The Ice Queen doesn't cry (except perhaps when she needs ice-cubes for her drink) and doesn't approve of peasants who do engage in such an embarrassing activity.

etc.

However, it's anybody's guess why she disapproves of Her Majesty as well, since HM doesn't cry either in case her mascara isn't as water-proof as advertised.

Well, she was retiring against top 10 mostly and mostly when she was in form (SF of Cincy 2010 against Kim, R4 of W 2009 against Vee, QF of Beijing against Aga, now this). When you're not relax, when you feel anxious or whatever, the body is injury-prone. And I don't believe that Maria would be bitchy about it, she had so many problems with injuries herself.
And what about ''Is her name Jankovic?''?

#47 ·
What kind of injury had Ana yesterday? I didn't watch that second SF.

#49 ·
gluteus strain :eek: again... It's been happening more often since she lost weight. And she doesn't have a fitness coach, physio. It always happens when she plays well. :sobbing: I don't like to see players crying on the court, but after all she's been through during the last four years, I understand she's desperate. :sad: I saw comments in GM, it's useless to argue with those people. She was losing to many scrubs, why in the world would she fake the injury against Sharapova, it wasn't 6:0, 5:0. :eek:

#53 ·
Well, I suppose he got tired. I was really surprised that he won AO, I thought it would take him at least half a season to regain top form after last year.

#61 ·
I agree with Brena that it can be psychosomatic issues. And I think Ana is aware of it. That's why she cries and probably feels frustrated each time she retires or has some somatic problems. And I wouldn't call it hypochondrical behaviour, looks more hysterical to me. Don't know how much does it affect her life in general and if it's only the case of playing a match but it looks like it can be a real problem. And if the problem is recognized, then she should be on a therapy. That loss of weight is really a worrying thing btw.

#64 ·
I agree with Brena that it can be psychosomatic issues. And I think Ana is aware of it. That's why she cries and probably feels frustrated each time she retires or has some somatic problems. And I wouldn't call it hypochondrical behaviour, looks more hysterical to me. Don't know how much does it affect her life in general and if it's only the case of playing a match but it looks like it can be a real problem. And if the problem is recognized, then she should be on a therapy. That loss of weight is really a worrying thing btw.
Polish expert :)oh:) said during her match against Marion that loss of weight doesn't have to be a problem. Of course she probably will have problems in long matches, but she will be faster and something more... But I have to admit she looks very athletic. It's obvious she worked really hard to be in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.