Hope you all enjoy it
Top 10 reasons why
Lindsay Davenport and
Jon Leach named
their firstborn 'Jagger'
10. Lindsay had her "19th Nervous Breakdown" after listening to the obsessive fan, Jon, wail out "Midnight Rambler" on their home Karaoke and finally gave in.
9. The baby was conceived while "Beast of Burden" blared in the background.
8. If they named him Keith, after guitar legend Richards, he would have chosen a life of booze and bong hits over rackets and balls.
7. If they had named him Dick, after Jon's famous coach and dad, he would have sound more like a disgraced SoCal president than a tennis star.
6. Loved Mick's role as the bad-ass villain Victor Vacendak role in sci-fi movie "Freejack," and are hoping that their son will be inspired to step on opponents with the same ferocity Vacendak showed.
5. Drew inspiration from other creative baby-naming tennis parents: Jazz (Agassi and Graf), Manon (Llodra), Djenae (Santoro) and Elias Balthasar (Becker).
4. Naming him "Street Fighting Man" was just a little too macho, even in Jon's ultra-macho family.
3. If they named him "Mick," it would have been short for “Michael” and no one names their kids “Michael” anymore.
2. If they named him "Angie," he would have been unable to play the '25 US Open mixed with his forthcoming sister, Turner, nor revive Mick and Tina's duet of "Honky Tonk Woman" with her at the Newport Beach pre-K talent show.
1. He stuck his huge, wagging tongue out at Jon after dad caught him during the delivery.