Originally Posted by lene
do you have the whole match??????
oooh fab, if it has the speeches etc at the end, would u copy it for me.....
not remotely urgent or anything!
Having replied to this thread earlier, I felt in the mood for checking out what I have in my collection........I have a lot of Lindsay's stuff from the start of 2000......I was mightly impressed with myself that I have the complete match of Lindsay vs. Venus when Lindsay ended Venus' 35 match winning streak back in 2000! It was one of the German indoors and Lindsay won in 3! It was an amazing match - I remember I stayed home, missing out on a family meal that day because I knew Lindsay was going to be the one that broke that match winning streak. If anyone's interested in that, you're quite welcome to have a copy.....
.....still haven't had chane to check see if that AO Final has speaches, I will check at some point.
Other things I found in my collection that I forgot I had [not all Lindsay related]:
- Hingis vs Graff 1999 FO Final - 1hr highlights as a "Eurosport Classic" match
- Hingis vs. Capriati 2002 AO Final - Full match....remember the 4 championship points Hingis missed!? [I wanted Martina to win it too]
- "The Williams Story" - Channel 4 documentry from 2001
- "Cutting Edge: Girls on Tour - Channel 4 WTA Tour Documentry.....classic part during that documentry is when Lindsay is talking to JenCap....I think about the draw of a tournie they are at, and in reaction to whatever Lindsay said, Jen snatched the paper out of Lindsay's hand. Lindsay was like then LOL too funny!
- "Science in Sport: Tennis" - a Discovery Science documentry about science in tennis - duh! Very interesting though a couple of players [lower ranked at the time] are partially featured......I think one was Cara Black but I can't remember.
- "Who's That Girl?" parts 1 and 2 - Eurosport half hour documentries.....one involves Barbara Schett visiting a chocolate factory........ mmmm chocolate!
- I think I also have all the finals when Lindsay played against Jelena Dokic during the indoor season - Lindsay kicked Jelena's butt everytime LOL
Well, they're the highlights of my collection really......if you're interested in any of them, let me know and I will see what I can do.
Not 100% sure but I might also have that excellent match from the WTA Champships in 2001 (?or 2002, can't remember) When Lindsay defeated Kim Clijsters in the semi finals to become #1 again......but that's also the match that killed her knee meaning she couldn't play the final vs Serena