Tennis Forum banner

Feliciano Lopez

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Alvarillo 
#1 ·
people:

i live in buenos aires, and i watched to feliciano this week, his best week of his carrer. He is incredible, have all shots, power, great serve, voley, for me one of the best spanish, better what for example robredo
he is a great talen...do you know???? ´cause you have a future top ten for sure, and in argentina he won a lot of fans

only i wanted say this ....

YOU HAVE A NEW BOY FOR THE SPANISH ARMADA!!!!

CANGRATULATIONS

#4 ·
pf por que escribi en ingles...si son españoles pfffffff :eek: :eek: :eek:

pf anabel, el juega bien, vos sos como mi hermana, solo se fijan si es lindo, y si le combina la ropa...no tiene la mas palida idea de quien juega bien..... en mujeres hace lo mismo, puede estar perdiendo facil que para ella juega mejor porque el vestido es mas lindo pfffffff mujeres....

#6 ·
argentino said:
people:

i live in buenos aires, and i watched to feliciano this week, his best week of his carrer. He is incredible, have all shots, power, great serve, voley, for me one of the best spanish, better what for example robredo
he is a great talen...do you know???? ´cause you have a future top ten for sure, and in argentina he won a lot of fans

only i wanted say this ....

YOU HAVE A NEW BOY FOR THE SPANISH ARMADA!!!!

CANGRATULATIONS
pero que me está contandop este hombre!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.