Danish Junior Championships 2012
(1) Helena Francati def. (3) Sofia Samavati 7-5 6-0
(4) Hannah Viller Møller def. (7) Olga Helmi 1-6 7-6(5) 6-1
(1) Ida Emilie Krause def. (4) Sidsel Dahl Pehrson 6-2 4-6 7-6(3)
(2) Emilie Håkansson def. (3) Helena Steenberg 6-1 6-1
(1) Emma Rønholt def. (4) Ulrikke Høyer 4-6 6-2 6-2
(2) Julie Noe def. (3) Emilie Francati 5-7 6-3 7-6(5)
(1) Cecilie Melsted def. (5) Emilie Elsvad 4-6 7-6(3) 6-3
(2) Malene Stripp def. (7) Sofia Helgstrand 6-3 7-5
Worth to note:
* So many girls came back from a set down.
* Only seeded players in the SF's (and mainly those seeded 1-4).
* The only surprise so far was probably in U12: (2) Rebekka Hillingsøe lost to (7) Olga Helmi in QF (not a huge upset, Olga is good).
* Four girls still have a chance to win three titles, as they've reached the finals in all three events (singles, doubles, and mixed). They are: Helena Francati (U12), Ida Krause (U14), Cecilie Melsted (U18), and Malene Stripp (U18).
* Some girls can win their first Championship singles title (outdoors or indoors):
Hannah Viller Møller, Ida Emilie Krause, Emilie Håkansson, Emma Rønholt, Julie Noe, Malene Stripp. So there will definetely be a new champion in U14 and U16!
Lots of photos on facebook