Re: Slams WC predictions
- Hesse: no amazing results but member of French FC team
- Ferro: will enter the top200 next week, playing WTA and qualifying for main draws, steady progress
- Paquet: steady progress as well, mixing ITF and WTA tournaments. Needs one more good result to be a lock
- Georges: 2nd round last year. Needs one more good result on clay to be a lock
- Andrianjafitrimo: last year was a disaster but she s playing well. I think she ll receive the WC if she enters the top250 before the FFT awards the WC.
- Razzano: I don t think she deserves it this year, even for her swan song (even Foretz and Johansson ended in qualies for their last FO) but I doubt they ll give it to Sherazad Reix instead of her.
I hope they won t award it but a WC for Sharapova will close the discussion for Georges or Andrianjafitrimo
- Reix: deserves it based on ranking and results
- Lim: don t get why she already got so many WCs but she ll get something if healthy
- Lechemia: deserves it based on ranking and last year results
- Tan: based on ranking. Not sure she has the required skills to win a Q match
- Yerolymos: young prospect
- Cakarevic: won the French closed junior championships last year
- Albie, Ponchet, Suvrijn, Gravouil, Cascino, Heise, Salas, Morlet... Hard to say. I d give it to Ponchet